How Fast have you Gone in your Truck?

135 passing a line of about 11 cars in southern utah. That was scary, if just one of them would have pulled out in front of me, it would have been all over. Besides that, the wife was starting to unravil and in that nice calm (histerical + mad + PMS + giving birth :evil: ) voice said thats enough, slow down

As fast as it goes:D Seriously have no clue, my speedometer starts bouncing at 120, and won't go any further. :dontknow:

By the way, what the hell do I have a "You got a Hemi" thing under my name???

jimmyg79 said:
As fast as it goes:D Seriously have no clue, my speedometer starts bouncing at 120, and won't go any further. :dontknow:

wont go further???? you might want to get that looked at :confused: :dontknow:

I've gone through one rod and destroyed motor within 30 miles of taking ownership of my truck. TOP THAT!!!

As for top speed, nothing outside the legal limits at this point. Hopefully that will change shortly as the motor is nearing completion and a trip to the dyno is in the relatively short future. :)

135 =/- !!! :D

It was night time and very fun!! - I told Jerry, it was time to slow down when the windows started vibrating .... :2in1:

Wifey said:
It was night time and very fun!! - I told Jerry, it was time to slow down when the windows started vibrating .... :2in1:

are we still talking about trucks :dontknow: :confused:

RedSrt007 said:

Now thats the funniest thing I've read for a week

About 135-140...............

Seemed a bit "tall" at that speed.....

But I'm not used to truck profiles really.....'specially at that speed....

Was fun, though....just kinda tall.....

Felt like I was drivin' 200 mph on the top step of an extension ladder...

Man. this paint dries fast....!!!!! :eek:

SD

RedSrt007 said:
Yeppers, unfortunately it was only the windows vibrating!!! :D

jimmyg79 said:
By the way, what the hell do I have a "You got a Hemi" thing under my name???
Keep postin' Jimmy. It'll change to Junior Member when you post #10.:burnout:

About a Buck-Twenty. (I've still got two points on my license until August, so I gotta be a little careful;) )

I'm so use to being around L owners

Being around Ford owners and some of the gearhead ass wipes on the old site I thought I might have to prove I went over 100....I was just starting to slow down when I got caught at 117....................

Removed Attachment - pm me...RedSrt007

Last edited:
DAMN Tommy.How much did that bad boy cost you? I actually got out of my last ticket. The cop of a was a total jerk and crossed out the speed and wrote a new one on my ticket!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back