how many miles on your srt-10

Hemiroid04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many miles are on your srt-10.
what was your most expensive repair?
anyone over 60,000 or 100,000 in miles hows the truck holding up?

sorry to obug everyone just seeing how the high mile trucks are holding in.

Hemiroid04 said:
How many miles are on your srt-10.
what was your most expensive repair?
anyone over 60,000 or 100,000 in miles hows the truck holding up?

sorry to obug everyone just seeing how the high mile trucks are holding in.

Too many, well over 90k, I've almost stopped driving it cause I hate to see it break 100k!

No major problems, so I guess most expensive, other than mods, would be brakes and tires.... Alot of tires:burnout:

And she still brings a smile to my face every time I push that little red button!!!:rock:

I started driving my 06 as a daily driver and have put 10k on her recently. I have 38k miles no problems. My last 05 had 50k no problems. I know there are a couple of guys with 70k plus on this site.:rock:

"drive and enjoy"

thewelshm

Bought mine new in 04, I have 63,000 + miles on her. No major problems, Just wear items mostly. Enjoy it.

Bought mine with 8 miles clocked on the ODO.. Now she's at about 58k. The only problem I recall is a bad TPS, but it was fixed under warranty. Other than that no problems..

Bought her 28 months ago with 3,300 on the OD...now have 26,000.....no major problems until just recently...trans may have some gear wear that is causing noises...waiting on approval for a new trans under warranty..

I have 11k miles and a leaky clutch slave. That's the most common problem with the RC. I'll eventually pull my trans and upgrade to the new master/slave kit.

Bought mine in April of '05 with 500 miles on it. It just broke 25K. Only major thing was a power steering pump replaced under warranty. Possible major problem that was caught in time was the dreaded harmonic balancer bolt. Fixed that myself.

just hit 35k and as a Daily driver,the only promblems I had was one of the front modulators going out..but that was waranty work.

Approaching fours years of ownership. Just over 39k, and about to be put away for the winter.

Most expensive repair....

Forging the bottom end...right at $18k.

Gquinn1980 said:
Holy Crap, you have passed me already Ron. Your old truck has 41,000 babied miles on it.

And mine aren't babied!

Gquinn1980 said:
Holy Crap, you have passed me already Ron. Your old truck has 41,000 babied miles on it.

So you decided not to sell?

purchased january 12, 2004.....11,800 miles. replaced a TPS sensor,thats it!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back