How to hit 12's

those some fast timers for a stock truck wow, i am really doing something wrong ! maybe it is that lever thingy slowing me down, i need a p r d 1 2 on my gauges and i think i go faster ! naw really i'll keep practicing also what is are strongest roll point ? i found out 40 is the weekest, what gear at what speed ?

yea guys, i aint even gonna lie, i got on these forums to help a friend i am actually a titan fanatic but i figure i get on here to help my buddy w/ his truck and post up and do some searchin for him. i dont wanna outrun no viper truck with my titan !!! :) but really the guy that posted buy a lightning should get the ban, thats like one of clubtitan members tellin me to buy a tundra ! i'll shoot him lol . keep the info comin' and get that ford fanatic off of here. i love the srt10's hate dodges, i like the lightnings as well and my titan all nice trucks but you should stay truthfull to your site !

what do you think about this set up...bone stock
dr's ? what kind of wheels are ya'll runnin', 22's dont seem right
CAI - whats the best intake we can get for these trucks,
tune/programmer - is it best to have it tuned,timing advance, or will a programmer get the job done

what should that run ?

hey guys thanks for the info, buy a lightning. haha thats good one ! love lightnings but i am mopar !

hey guys i ran a lightning this weekend. he is normally running mid to high 12's. i posted my timers 13.8-9's. anyways i got a good launch and had him till about 105,110 mph. does this mean i had a great run low 13's or he had a horrible run ?

Welcome to the zoo. :rock: I did a 13.5 stock other than the K&N Intake in the 1/4 with my 05QC. About 5G's and countless mods later I was at 12.9 in the 1/4 mile.

I also have an 06RC that that did a 13.8 stock in the 1/4 mile and with over 8 G's in mods went to 13.1 in the 1/4.

From experience I would suggest to start with line lock, high flow cats, JMB 3" mid pipes, magnaflow catback, a SCT Tuner and 170 T Stat, beefing up the tranny, Cal Tracks, QA1 adjustable shocks, getting M&H 390 Drag Radials. This should get you in the mid 12's. If you add long tube headers with high flow cats will give you an additional 30 RWHP over the stock manifolds with high flow cats.

I don't recommend adding nitrous unless you forge your engine and beef up your tranny.

1nastysrt10 said:
hey guys i am the owner of a RC srt10, i have ran this truck and its best was 13.86 . is this right ? also what do i have to do to turn low to mid 12's ? cheapest way . also what are you guys doing about the huge 22's that love to rotate faster then the truck :) al it does is spin, please post replies

you wannna hit the low 12's? maybe 11's?

Call me or JMB Justin, we can make it happen for you:rock:

Stinker said:
you wannna hit the low 12's? maybe 11's?

Call me or JMB Justin, we can make it happen for you:rock:
And how far would one have to open his/her wallet?:dontknow:

1nastysrt10 said:
yea guys, i aint even gonna lie, i got on these forums to help a friend i am actually a titan fanatic but i figure i get on here to help my buddy w/ his truck and post up and do some searchin for him. i dont wanna outrun no viper truck with my titan !!! :) but really the guy that posted buy a lightning should get the ban, thats like one of clubtitan members tellin me to buy a tundra ! i'll shoot him lol . keep the info comin' and get that ford fanatic off of here. i love the srt10's hate dodges, i like the lightnings as well and my titan all nice trucks but you should stay truthfull to your site !

what do you think about this set up...bone stock
dr's ? what kind of wheels are ya'll runnin', 22's dont seem right
CAI - whats the best intake we can get for these trucks,
tune/programmer - is it best to have it tuned,timing advance, or will a programmer get the job done

what should that run ?

Well welcome anyhow!

And would you like to run that Titan?

1nastysrt10 said:
hey guys i am the owner of a RC srt10, i have ran this truck and its best was 13.86 . is this right ? also what do i have to do to turn low to mid 12's ? cheapest way . also what are you guys doing about the huge 22's that love to rotate faster then the truck :) al it does is spin, please post replies

Get a Hemi:D

iv never taken my truck to the track,dont know how fast it is in 1/4 mile.
iv went to a few places where people get together and race, not legal of course,but no traffic,,,beat mustangs,a lighting once,, i got beat by s/c trans am, my truck has sct,c.a.i,, by the end of feb, ill have ram from hells paxton
set up,,,what do you think i run know, and what will i most likly run after i install the paxton s/c ?

1nastysrt10 said:

Learn how to launch and shift..... Period....

andrew heywood said:
welcome to the asylum,ENJOY:rock:

Plagiarist.............:argh: ;) :rolleyes:

D

Last edited:
finisher68 said:
iv never taken my truck to the track,dont know how fast it is in 1/4 mile.
iv went to a few places where people get together and race, not legal of course,but no traffic,,,beat mustangs,a lighting once,, i got beat by s/c trans am, my truck has sct,c.a.i,, by the end of feb, ill have ram from hells paxton
set up,,,what do you think i run know, and what will i most likly run after i install the paxton s/c ?

Is it a QC?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back