I got Kinda Pulled-in Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerstick

Reaction score
Going back to being a kid when I first laid eyes on a '70 Cuda, I was hopelessly hooked on the musclecar thing. Mopars being my first love, I'd say I'll take a BOSS '9 Mustang, 70-1/2 Z-28 Camaro, '69 Yenko Camaro, '70 AMX 390, or an SCJ Torino ANY day of the week though! I love them all, & the Viper Trucks are NO exception. I have a couple of old Plymouths in the garage still (they are just old cars to the commonfolk) and I'll keep them forever if I can. My reminder of a great era in automotive history that just makes me feel good. I also have a Ram & a Charger for my modern day drivers - I'm true to my colors.

As far as the title I gave this thread, a customer of mine said you guys had a thread or two going about the mufflers I manufacture, so I decided to sign-up. I look forward to supplying the V-10 crowd with a different solution to the age-old dilemma of "how to make a V-10 sound good!" I will avoid self-promotion here, but I promise to give honest advice & input on the subject of exhaust. I have been in the industry for 11 years now, & my field of involvement ranges from passenger car & light truck, to cataytic converter, to semi-truck exhausts. My first love though, is building some unique mufflers for people that love their vehicles as much as I do. NO MAN WITH A GOOD CAR NEEDS TO BE JUSTIFIED.

Hardiest welcome from FLORIDA! :rock: Glad to have another "guru" in the house. :) You should contact Patrick (Redsrt007) or Jack (FSTJACK) via PM about being a vendor. :rock:

Welcome:rock: :rock: I was turned on to your product through here as a matter of fact and I can't wait to get the short powersticks on my truck and get that sound... Glad to have you and I'm sure the questions will soon follow...:rock: :rock: Tony...

I really like the looks and sound of your mufflers, if we could convince you to give us a good discount I'll bet we could get you a group buy up. I'm in.

FATJACK said:
I really like the looks and sound of your mufflers, if we could convince you to give us a good discount I'll bet we could get you a group buy up. I'm in.

Count me in...

howdy to the RBC:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

moparracing said:
sound clips of your muffler on a v-10 ram may help convince (or not) guys considering your product...... :dontknow:

I'm working on that on my end, but since I wanted the 26", I'll have to wait until Powerstick (Eric) gets back from a show next week:( I should get them the week after next hopefully and I know they'll be worth the wait. I'll post pics and sound clips before and after for sure:rock: There is a video of a 2006 Viper before and after on another thread, some of you already heard it. It sounds alot like our trucks stock, and half way through the video it has the Powersticks installed..26" as Eric informed me on a 3" exhaust:congrats:

http://www.pod9.com/ant/viper/viper_exhaust_v01.wmv

why does Silverback come to mind:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

i vote for full stainless:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey howdy powerstick! welcome.............asylum :rock: :D :rock: gunna need to see photos of your mopars in the garage :burnout:

Powerstick said:
Going back to being a kid when I first laid eyes on a '70 Cuda, I was hopelessly hooked on the musclecar thing. Mopars being my first love, I'd say I'll take a BOSS '9 Mustang, 70-1/2 Z-28 Camaro, '69 Yenko Camaro, '70 AMX 390, or an SCJ Torino ANY day of the week though! I love them all, & the Viper Trucks are NO exception. I have a couple of old Plymouths in the garage still (they are just old cars to the commonfolk) and I'll keep them forever if I can. My reminder of a great era in automotive history that just makes me feel good. I also have a Ram & a Charger for my modern day drivers - I'm true to my colors.

As far as the title I gave this thread, a customer of mine said you guys had a thread or two going about the mufflers I manufacture, so I decided to sign-up. I look forward to supplying the V-10 crowd with a different solution to the age-old dilemma of "how to make a V-10 sound good!" I will avoid self-promotion here, but I promise to give honest advice & input on the subject of exhaust. I have been in the industry for 11 years now, & my field of involvement ranges from passenger car & light truck, to cataytic converter, to semi-truck exhausts. My first love though, is building some unique mufflers for people that love their vehicles as much as I do. NO MAN WITH A GOOD CAR NEEDS TO BE JUSTIFIED.
welcome to the club..i believe it was me who spoke to you about hearing your powersticks through this site...don't hesitate to ask anything on here...everyone is helpful and has fast :burnout: answers.....anyone who can provide this truck with more power is a good person in my book...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back