I got Kinda Pulled-in Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Kong said:
I'm working on that on my end, but since I wanted the 26", I'll have to wait until Powerstick (Eric) gets back from a show next week:( I should get them the week after next hopefully and I know they'll be worth the wait. I'll post pics and sound clips before and after for sure:rock: There is a video of a 2006 Viper before and after on another thread, some of you already heard it. It sounds alot like our trucks stock, and half way through the video it has the Powersticks installed..26" as Eric informed me on a 3" exhaust:congrats:

http://www.pod9.com/ant/viper/viper_exhaust_v01.wmv
heard it, wasn't impressed. :(

King Kong said:
I'm working on that on my end, but since I wanted the 26", I'll have to wait until Powerstick (Eric) gets back from a show next week:( I should get them the week after next hopefully and I know they'll be worth the wait. I'll post pics and sound clips before and after for sure:rock: There is a video of a 2006 Viper before and after on another thread, some of you already heard it. It sounds alot like our trucks stock, and half way through the video it has the Powersticks installed..26" as Eric informed me on a 3" exhaust:congrats:

http://www.pod9.com/ant/viper/viper_exhaust_v01.wmv
what a difference. love it.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

let me take some measurements & i believe i will be a PowerStick customer:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

that would mean that it would be a true duel exhaust

i think roy is goin to get it. either that or vent windows

Last edited:
ZCx said:
sun roof??????

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Sunroof was available in 1972 only on Cudas or Barracudas. 65 Cudas produced, 29 Barracudas. As far as I know, all were power & done at ASC, so the cars were shipped to the ASC facility & the "conversions" done. My build sheet says "SPECIAL HANDLING CAR" at the bottom, which I think refers to the vehicle being staged for the transfer to ASC. You could order a sunroof on Challengers for all years I believe.

Other stuff you all listed were relatively common: Super track pack, shaker, convert. top, Hemi, 440-6 motor, all these options were 70-71 only. The fog lamps (actually called road lamps) were STANDARD equipment on ALL 70-71 Cudas, regardless of engine. Road lamps did not come on Barracudas, & I don't think they were an option. I knew somebody would get it - good job.

i shouldve known the sunroof would be more scarce than the luggage rack

What would be really rare would be a sunroof and luggage rack!

Welcome to the madhouse, enjoy the company and thanks in advance for the advice:burnout:

Eric, I am looking for horsepower. Would your 26" powersticks help me over the stock muffler? I am running cat delete, stock muffler and resonator. Am planning on 26" powersticks, cat delete with resonator. Not looking for offensive loud just nice tone and more hp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back