I got Kinda Pulled-in Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric, I am looking for horsepower. Would your 26" powersticks help me over the stock muffler? I am running cat delete, stock muffler and resonator. Am planning on 26" powersticks, cat delete with resonator. Not looking for offensive loud just nice tone and more hp

Jack you asked the exact question I wanted to know. Thanks for reading my mind!

By the way welcome Powersticks!!!

Powerstick said:
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Sunroof was available in 1972 only on Cudas or Barracudas. 65 Cudas produced, 29 Barracudas. As far as I know, all were power & done at ASC, so the cars were shipped to the ASC facility & the "conversions" done. My build sheet says "SPECIAL HANDLING CAR" at the bottom, which I think refers to the vehicle being staged for the transfer to ASC. You could order a sunroof on Challengers for all years I believe.

Other stuff you all listed were relatively common: Super track pack, shaker, convert. top, Hemi, 440-6 motor, all these options were 70-71 only. The fog lamps (actually called road lamps) were STANDARD equipment on ALL 70-71 Cudas, regardless of engine. Road lamps did not come on Barracudas, & I don't think they were an option. I knew somebody would get it - good job.

I bet it's fun trying to find weather striping for that. :D Very cool! :rock:

Powerstick said:
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Sunroof was available in 1972 only on Cudas or Barracudas. 65 Cudas produced, 29 Barracudas. As far as I know, all were power & done at ASC, so the cars were shipped to the ASC facility & the "conversions" done. My build sheet says "SPECIAL HANDLING CAR" at the bottom, which I think refers to the vehicle being staged for the transfer to ASC. You could order a sunroof on Challengers for all years I believe.

Other stuff you all listed were relatively common: Super track pack, shaker, convert. top, Hemi, 440-6 motor, all these options were 70-71 only. The fog lamps (actually called road lamps) were STANDARD equipment on ALL 70-71 Cudas, regardless of engine. Road lamps did not come on Barracudas, & I don't think they were an option. I knew somebody would get it - good job.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
i remember hearin about them. never seen one.
& ya kept sayin "cool", i took it as temp. then the neat factor.

ya need my shippin address to send the winnin prize to:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:,lol.

FATJACK said:
Eric, I am looking for horsepower. Would your 26" powersticks help me over the stock muffler? I am running cat delete, stock muffler and resonator. Am planning on 26" powersticks, cat delete with resonator. Not looking for offensive loud just nice tone and more hp

I'm no expert but what I do know about where you can benefit from this is:

lighter exhaust- stock muffler weighs a good amount

stock exhaust is 2.5" I believe, new powersticks can be ordered in 3" and this will mate to your midpipes.

Will definately be louder then what you have, but trust me you will get used to it. hell I got used to the dronny magnaflow.

Prof said:
What would be really rare would be a sunroof and luggage rack!

My '72 Cuda has both. The car has every option you could get on a '72 Cuda, & even a few dealer installed ones. The guy I bought it from was the original owner out of Phoenix, & he bought it off a showroom floor of a Plym. dealer. The dealer ordered the car as a showcase for all the options you could get. They went all the way. Higher sticker price than any E-Body I've ever seen. I pursued this car (more like a UFO) for 7 years. Finally the guy sold it to me. I'd only see it about once a year & knew the guy was local Phoenix area, but didn't know where the guy lived. Then one day, he pulled into a restaurant just as I was walking out, & he was ready to sell his daily driver! The rest is history.

Powerstick said:
My '72 Cuda has both. The car has every option you could get on a '72 Cuda, & even a few dealer installed ones. The guy I bought it from was the original owner out of Phoenix, & he bought it off a showroom floor of a Plym. dealer. The dealer ordered the car as a showcase for all the options you could get. They went all the way. Higher sticker price than any E-Body I've ever seen. I pursued this car (more like a UFO) for 7 years. Finally the guy sold it to me. I'd only see it about once a year & knew the guy was local Phoenix area, but didn't know where the guy lived. Then one day, he pulled into a restaurant just as I was walking out, & he was ready to sell his daily driver! The rest is history.

Alright Powerstick...enough of this shit!

Get the digital camera out...we need pics lots from every angle...my mouth is full of saliva...my keyboard is soaked...and most serious of all, I think I am going to get wood when you post pics...and that will be the first time in, in, ....well longer than this old fart can remember!

Man Prof, stay calm! I'm not sure I know how to attach a photo here. The car is all original & it needs restoration, & I don't have many pictures of it. Let me try here to attach a photo. The picture was taken shortly after I picked it up back in 1991. I've driven it about 2 miles since I've had it. It is awaiting the completion of my other car.

Attachments

• Sunroof 72 Cuda.jpg
    Sunroof 72 Cuda.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 41
Powerstick said:
Man Prof, stay calm! I'm not sure I know how to attach a photo here. The car is all original & it needs restoration, & I don't have many pictures of it. Let me try here to attach a photo. The picture was taken shortly after I picked it up back in 1991. I've driven it about 2 miles since I've had it. It is awaiting the completion of my other car.

She deserves a better photographer...drop her by my house and I'll make sure she gets what she deserves...I am going to love watching that project!

guys Eric from POWERSTICK contacted me about possibly selling his mufflers.

but I would have to buy a few, so basically wanted to see how many were interested in the mufflers before I committ.

thanks
MR.Sawyer:p

(2) 3030SB's here Mr. Stinker
& probably some clamps
:rock: :rock: :rock:

tony i'm up for it. See if we can get them in a size where it would be possible or easier to swap in a place of the magnaflow. if not i'm still up for em

:eek:HOLY CRAP!!!! A buddy of mine pointed these mufflers out to me a couple months ago.. And now here they are.. I would definately be interested in a set or two.. for the SRT-8 as well... Become a vendor..! Become a vendor..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back