I got Kinda Pulled-in Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrew heywood said:
Hey howdy powerstick! welcome.............asylum :rock: :D :rock: gunna need to see photos of your mopars in the garage :burnout:

Hint & trivia for the week: What's the RAREST option available on any 70-74 Cuda/Barracuda? One of my Cudas has this option, & I've never seen another in all my years in the hobby. (This trivia was in Cars & Parts Magazine years ago in a crossword puzzle). I also have the production #'s right from Chrysler Historical on this rare option. It's a cool option!

Powerstick said:
Hint & trivia for the week: What's the RAREST option available on any 70-74 Cuda/Barracuda? One of my Cudas has this option, & I've never seen another in all my years in the hobby. (This trivia was in Cars & Parts Magazine years ago in a crossword puzzle). I also have the production #'s right from Chrysler Historical on this rare option. It's a cool option!
a blonde with very small boobs:dontknow: :D

the clock tach?

Powerstick said:
I have no clue maybe cup holders...lol

Powerstick said:
Folding rear seat???

Black1 said:
Would that be a version of the "Tick-Tock-Tach"??? :confused: :dontknow:
LOLOL no I was thinking and dont remember the model , but one had a tach the size of a small clock, they called it the clock tach, it was a 2 inch tach?

dang showing my brain cells , let me pull up my pants:D

Powerstick said:

Hemi:dontknow:

rag top:dontknow: :dontknow:

Last edited:
You're all pretty cold so far. The Tic-toc-tach was a combination clock/tachometer on '68-70 B-Bodies, & is not all that uncommon. Hint: The option was a one year only item on the E-Body Plymouths. A/C was very common.

Powerstick said:
You're all pretty cold so far. The Tic-toc-tach was a combination clock/tachometer on '68-70 B-Bodies, & is not all that uncommon. Hint: The option was a one year only item on the E-Body Plymouths. A/C was very common.
was it a package or a particular item?

Powerstick said:

Hard top (no vinyl)??? :confused: :dontknow:

Powerstick said:

PowerStick chambered mufflers:rock: :rock: :rock:

do i win a pair of 3'ers????

lol:congrats:

Powerstick said:

sun roof??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back