i miss my truck

I've got a 2007 300SRT & an RC SRT 10, One of my buddies has an SRT8 Super Bee Charger. My SRT 300 is just plain bad fast. Its quick off the line and when you get it rolling it will fly. My ten is plenty fast, but it is heavy, very heavy. It feels alot more heavier than my DD Rumble Bee. The 10 is more about image, mystique, pure muscle and extreme coolness and it is the coolest truck in the world to own.

I just thought my 10 was badass, a while back I was running about 140 down an open stretch of highway. Saw a glimmer in my mirror, whatever it is, its coming fast. So I slowed down to around 120 and I'm thinking OHP and big ticket and lots of BSing. A red ACR passed me like I was standing still, I could actually feel his draft, about a half a mile behind him was a red SRT8 Charger. That Viper had to be doing 160 plus and that little Charger was trying hard.

Once at 3 am we were working a fatality wreck on 169 in Tulsa. We were in the NB lanes, the SB lanes were clear as far as you could see. My crew and 3 TPD officers were sitting and leaning on the center divider wall waiting on the ME to finish up. One of the Cops had his car parked on the shoulder on the SB side. We were at a spot were you could see for about 3 miles each way. We all saw lights come up headed towards us. It was coming fast, really fast. As it got closer the cops sat there in awe as this bullet was approaching, he reached in his car and turned on his radar. It was a brand new GT 40 and the cop said his radar showed 160+. One of the cops wanted to chase him and the two veteran cops just busted out laughing. One of the coolest things I've ever seen. Damn that car sounded good.
Sorry to stray off the subject.

I've got a 2007 300SRT & an RC SRT 10, One of my buddies has an SRT8 Super Bee Charger. My SRT 300 is just plain bad fast. Its quick off the line and when you get it rolling it will fly. My ten is plenty fast, but it is heavy, very heavy. It feels alot more heavier than my DD Rumble Bee. The 10 is more about image, mystique, pure muscle and extreme coolness and it is the coolest truck in the world to own.

I just thought my 10 was badass, a while back I was running about 140 down an open stretch of highway. Saw a glimmer in my mirror, whatever it is, its coming fast. So I slowed down to around 120 and I'm thinking OHP and big ticket and lots of BSing. A red ACR passed me like I was standing still, I could actually feel his draft, about a half a mile behind him was a red SRT8 Charger. That Viper had to be doing 160 plus and that little Charger was trying hard.

Once at 3 am we were working a fatality wreck on 169 in Tulsa. We were in the NB lanes, the SB lanes were clear as far as you could see. My crew and 3 TPD officers were sitting and leaning on the center divider wall waiting on the ME to finish up. One of the Cops had his car parked on the shoulder on the SB side. We were at a spot were you could see for about 3 miles each way. We all saw lights come up headed towards us. It was coming fast, really fast. As it got closer the cops sat there in awe as this bullet was approaching, he reached in his car and turned on his radar. It was a brand new GT 40 and the cop said his radar showed 160+. One of the cops wanted to chase him and the two veteran cops just busted out laughing. One of the coolest things I've ever seen. Damn that car sounded good.
Sorry to stray off the subject.

Cool story. Thought u were gunna say he wreced. Nice collection of cars u got there. I was looking for a rumble bee when i got my first 10

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back