I raced a Ford Lighting...

This hustle only tells me that the L guy is a coward and a crook with a complete lack of integrity --feeling he had to use his turbo clone to win, makes him nothing short of a cheater....Whats the matter L guy so afraid that you couldn't face the 10 with a fair race????

Yes, I understand the games played in racing. Yes, I understand that the 10 guy should have tried to verify what he was up against beforehand. That still doesn't excuse the L guy from hustling/cheating and being a complete POS dishonest coward....
L guy be a man and face the 10 guy with honesty.... Run him with the truck he thought he was running against.... Then will see what the results are in a fair and honest race.....I DARE YOU,,,,,,,

Last edited:
chrisheltra
AKA English Language Major on NLOC

reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_neg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif
reputation_highneg.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:
Yes, It is astonishing isn't it chrisheltra... That is, the point of a lack of integrity and honesty of people that would stoop as low as that L guy and anyone that agrees with that type of hustling..... I am in no way making these remarks to all the L guys, as you do about the SRT guys....I don't care if you own a SRT or an L . Both are nice trucks!
I personally would have faced the guy in a fair race and not brought myself down to the level of a 2 bit thief, mouth running snot nosed kid or not 700$ or not.....You see I have integrity and honesty
( obviously a lost trait in people in todays world)...Go ahead and post this on your forum as you do seem to like to make yourself feel like a big man and I'm sure some of the L guys will feed your misguided ego.

chrisheltra's post on the L forum.....
What a douche who in their right mind would lose a race worth $700 on purpose to a snot nosed kid running his c 0ck holster on purpose? The mentality of some of these SRT10 owners is simply astonishing.

chrisheltra ......I know you are a member over here.....

George Lightning......My point is no different that someone taking candy from a baby ----It was just plain wrong.....

Last edited:
seriously everyone just get the hell over it, yet another SRT10 got smashed for having a big ass mouth. Ya there are some SRT10s that will whoop on lightnings and vice versa, but you guys continue to talk trash as if your fastest truck wasnt a 10 sec truck LMFAO congratulations on that huge 1300HP accomplishment :congrats:

chrisheltra ----I don't condone any type of hustle . Be it an L guy or an SRT guy. ---only a thief uses the hustle... Making them a low life dishonest coward/thief without integrity ----

obviously whatever these two need to settle it should be settled in person... no ones getting anywhere here. i think the whole lightning vs. srt thing is pretty irrelevant. i see why it is kind of shady to use the tt clone - but it happened and buddy's gotta get over it and now we can all learn from it. anybody can make anything fast - so congratulations to the lighting owner that feels the need to come here and brag.

have a hero cookie

cookie_law_eu.gif

the sad part of this whole story is the OP could take his little giggle gas off and still get beat by a 400hp lightning and him still making over 500. he ran his mouth and learned a lesson i hope. Bottom line is chevy brought out there fastest known street truck(flaco) and got destroyed at SGMP by casey02 so why dont dodge bring out there heaviest hitter and lest see who owns the top spot. My vote is for casey.

I'm sorry; all due respect but I started to read the story and since I didn't see a period within the first fifty-three words I.. uhh... :dontknow:gave up.

However, I believe it's a Lightning story. If it is then I think it's just a moot point. It's like discussing religion or politics. There's just no use because there will never be a mutual conclusion. EVERY driver is different... EVERY Lightning and 10 are different.... Barometric pressures and ambient temperatures are ALWAYS different... Some are stock.. Some aren't modded enough... Some are TOO modded... Asphalt.. Concrete.. The conditions are NEVER ideal for he contenders involved. There will NEVER be an ideal scenario where a 10 and a Lightning go at it fair and square and everyone just f**king agree what the hell the result was (WHATEVER it may be). I don't think this will ever change. :dontknow:I'm just saying.

Last edited:
short story:

10 runs mouth
L runs mouth back
10 and L put money on table
L brings exact clone truck of his DD that's TT (he has two)
10 loses
10 is mad
10 and L friends talk shit to both parties
we are still talking about it:dontknow:

there is no moral...street racing is illegal...so how are you to justify your "that was fucked up" thread...on something that's not kosher in the first place...

that's all...still fun to read...and it will stay open for a while;)

street racing for money with honestly and integrity hahaha. It's street racing, not charity work.

Bottom line is chevy brought out there fastest known street truck(flaco) and got destroyed at SGMP by casey02
Damn, i missed that? Where can i read more on that.

street racing for money with honestly and integrity hahaha. It's street racing, not charity work.

Damn, i missed that? Where can i read more on that.

hahah there wasnt much to read. flaco ran his truck and it went like a 9.1-9.2 and then he had some problems after casey busted off a 8.87 at 151. so they swapped some parts from flacos truck to some black turbo rado and attemted to race casey

here's a few i can find
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEPUeSEfic[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOpgKIbGDig&feature=related[/ame]
props to farmer brown

poor quality...i dont know who he raced

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFtU63IzE-Y[/ame]

i cant find the better quality videos

TAKE THIS GUY OUT!!

So we meet up again so i can win some of my money back i got my truck tuned it made 629 rwhp we put a 175 jet in and it made 644 it is f-n allot faster now got some vht went out on sr231 and HE DID IT AGAIN we ran two two times again and lost $600 more I did every thing you guys told me to so i looked at his truck it was a Eaton supercharger upper pulley sheet metal intake black 42 pound fuel injectors snow performance pump and canister and a NOS fogger kit nitto nt555rs first race was on bottle he beat me by 5 300 down he said he would race me double or nothing with me on the bottle and him on the motor so i told him to take the bottle out and let me hold it he said fine we race and he gets me by 6-7 i dint want to post this but would some one take this asshole out!! nobody around hear will race him come to find out he has two NOS bottles and in the first race was only using the first stage of his nitrous and the bottle he gave me was a dummy bottle i no i got hustle again i called him and he said that it was noting personal just how you play the game if you want to race we could do it again he said remember you challenged me again told me i was stupid and needed to just quit street racing

Just give up man :p I agree with the L guy. You need to give up street racing.

I would not dare give my 2 cents on what happened

You can mod ANY....AAAAANNNYYY vehicle to be fast!!!

But I think the way 2 settle this is get a bone stock a/t v-truck and a bone stock a/t L and c who wins on the same road with the same set of tires.

The srt will wil every time, we dont hold the record for nothin.

Dont get me wrong. i love the look and sound of lightings. they are a very badass truck (if u ask me) But comon L guys... give credit where credit is due

i can't believe i've read both threads on both forums...lol too funny.

Damn, the grammar in this thread is crazy. It seems the op rubbed off on alot of people's posts in this thread :p

Yep, you got hustled, twice. Sucks, but it happens.

According to Stewart on the L forum. He raced him again. But this time in the Eaton L and still beat him. How the hell did he let a 400 hp truck, beat his truck on spray? Someone needs to learn how to drive.:dontknow:

What he lost again . Well he should give up playing with L and go try playing with a smart cars first and work him self up lol ...
Just jocking ... :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back