I think I hurt my engine!

So far I've checked all the rockers, can't find anything unusual. I put a scope in all cylinders (except #9, very hard to get at) and again don't see anything wrong. The only thing I found is a bad spark plug, don't know how it happened. It's wasn't really damaged, but the ground strap was touching the electrode, very strange.View attachment 65019
Hopefully no damage was done whew!!!!

I don't know how to read a dyno sheet exactly but the parts I could sorta understand look great

congrats!!

Last edited:
And there is hope!! Someone posted something of balue! Woot woot! :D

What is the AF/RIGHT? It looks so different from the AF/LEFT

the build seemed on time with the estimated wait time too

Last edited:
And there is hope!! Someone posted something of balue! Woot woot! :D
I see spell check has been acting up again .. get your device dynoed it will help :D get rid of that balue !

I see spell check has been acting up again .. get your device dynoed it will help :D get rid of that balue !
Right!! Balues are way overated!!

spell check can really be bad :eek:

Nice results! Question about oil pressure, I thought these engines make about 150psi? Hence why people have reported blowing non-OEM oil filters? 60-70psi is common oil pressure for many engines.

Nice results! Question about oil pressure, I thought these engines make about 150psi? Hence why people have reported blowing non-OEM oil filters? 60-70psi is common oil pressure for many engines.

You might see 90-100 psi on a cold start and 60-70 when up to temperature, which is normal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back