I WANT YOUR OLD TIRES!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT

$35 each, but seeing as how i just dropped 50 at the bar its no big deal but i am also cheap... 4-6 is half price apps.

think ford said they can do it.......

i know a buddy that can help me out with mounting tires and stuff...
i think i am picking up a set of 18s tomorrow but im not really sure. I still have to talk to Viper about his tires

hemiorangegtx said:
we may have a bit of a problem...the member on here that was selling me the wheels just had has car broken into and the wheels were stolen. ahhh. finally came across a good deal and now THIS happens!!?!?!?! sob's...bad news for me and him

Tha would be me. I pulled them out of the garage this morning and put them in my Jeep because I was going to meet him at 3 pm. I had to go to Manville NJ this morning for business and parked my car in the lot next to where I was going because the lot was full in front of the building I was going into. I come out a couple of hours later and the wheels are gone. At first, I thought I was at the wrong car. Then I saw the lock was popped out of the tailgate and the wheels and lugs are gone. They left everything else including my Ipod. Of course, no one saw anything and the Police were useless.

I thought by selling these wheels I could help a Kid out AND I could get enough to get Stinker's Lowering kit for my truck.

This just blows....

man i was mad myself for not gettin these things and meanwhile i feel even WORSE for you...im sorry to hear about this man. really sorry

FastSRT19 said:
You're in luck buddy!!! I'm ordering new General Grabbers (again) next week...you can have my stock ones, i got my rims and tires from Craig and we didnt go through the trouble of swapping tires out, so i have his original tires. His truck only had like 10k miles on it when he got rid of it. Let me know where in NJ you are and we'll meet up. The tires are good for another 7 or 8k miles.

You are a good sort Sir! Helping him out good one Mate!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
You are a good sort Sir! Helping him out good one Mate!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

thewelshm

OOps just read the balance of the thread " what a bummer":mad: :mad:

thewelshm

scoobert said:
20" new start at $112 each
22" new start at $174 each.

Don't know where you get your tires but i got my General Grabber UHPs 305/40/22 for 154 each...mounted and balanced.

its all good guys!! a guy up north (massachusetts) offered me some bfgoodrichs mounted on some Goliath wheels (pretty nice set up...and the tires are brand new!) for $650. its quite a trip and will cost me 50 bucks in gas but its worth it...i do appreciate how thoughtful and willing everyone on the site was though

dinode said:
Tha would be me. I pulled them out of the garage this morning and put them in my Jeep because I was going to meet him at 3 pm. I had to go to Manville NJ this morning for business and parked my car in the lot next to where I was going because the lot was full in front of the building I was going into. I come out a couple of hours later and the wheels are gone. At first, I thought I was at the wrong car. Then I saw the lock was popped out of the tailgate and the wheels and lugs are gone. They left everything else including my Ipod. Of course, no one saw anything and the Police were useless.

I thought by selling these wheels I could help a Kid out AND I could get enough to get Stinker's Lowering kit for my truck.

This just blows....

do you have home owners/renters insurance?

they cover items stolen from inside your car even when you not home. they will give you full replacement cost-deductible and depreciation.

scoobert said:
is this why the country is screwed? no lose cash, think what to do, i know replace my factory 20 or 18" wheels with 22".... so i can spend more on tires, more to mount them.....

i just dont understand this world anymore, i must be getting old.
27 is the new 60.

thou on another note there are a bunch of generous people here.

No you are the reason the world is screwed...can't read, can't write, and has no idea of tolerance for different strokes for different folks...

Do you ever wonder why everyone gets pissed at your comments?

FastSRT19 said:
Don't know where you get your tires but i got my General Grabber UHPs 305/40/22 for 154 each...mounted and balanced.

Can you point me in the right direction as to where to get tires installed at that price? I'm not to far from north nj, and the best price I got was $60 to install each tire ..

NYV10 said:
Can you point me in the right direction as to where to get tires installed at that price? I'm not to far from north nj, and the best price I got was $60 to install each tire ..

i sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back