Ideas on billet products

How about a "dummy" pedal for your left foot to rest against so it would be even with your accelerator pedal foot?

I was thinking the same thing! :questionmark: :eek: :canabis:

we need a :smokingcrack: :D

ZCx said:
just a sec!!!!!!!!!

you talkin bout havin a plate of billet aluminum comin at ya with the speed of at least a baseball bat & embossin your face/skull with a Fangs logo, right?????

:dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
Haha. I'm just working on a overweight twin to your truck.:D

Already ahead of me...... you got a QC :D

How about a cover for the fuse box :dontknow:

Fangs centercaps for rims.

I'm all for a billet throttle cable bracket.:rock:

That's one of the ugliest items under the hood, and it's top-front-and-center when you pop the hood.

Ram From Hell said:

That's one of the ugliest items under the hood, and it's top-front-and-center when you pop the hood.

gotta agree with that

ZCx said:
just a sec!!!!!!!!!

you talkin bout havin a plate of billet aluminum comin at ya with at least the speed of a baseball bat & embossin your face/skull with a Fangs logo, right?????

:dontknow:
Yes I am hehehe that way people will think twice about getting into an accident and just think of the cool Tattoo it will leave.....Definate conversation piece at GTG's :marchmellow:

Ram From Hell said:

Great idea Eric:rock: ,yeah it is an eye sore!

shift balls
badges
seat handles
door handles, interior, exterior
pedals
door sills
speaker grills
wiper knobs
centercaps
throttle braket
underhood fluid caps
fuse cover
rad cover

Stinker said:
shift balls
badges
seat handles
pedals
door sills
speaker grills
wiper knobs
centercaps
throttle braket
underhood fluid caps
fuse cover
rad cover
All in Black Chrome!! :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
shift balls
badges
seat handles
pedals
door sills
speaker grills
wiper knobs
centercaps
throttle braket
underhood fluid caps
fuse cover
rad cover

So when are they available????;)

SANTEEN said:
All in Black Chrome!! :rock: :rock:
allready checked into that for ya, uh, not cheap, but think I can get it done.

actually tho after talking with both machine shops , hell i may jsut get my own CNC machine:argh:

Stinker said:
allready checked into that for ya, uh, not cheap, but think I can get it done.

actually tho after talking with both machine shops , hell i may jsut get my own CNC machine:argh:
Hell yeah!!!:D :rock:

Trailer Hitch plug

How about a billet thermostat housing. That would be pretty nice. What about a billet diff cover with magnetic drain plug and/or glass site plug for fluid level (could have raised viper logo to act as cooling fins)? How about engine pulleys?

-Muzzy

Learn MasterCAM and buy a HOSS CNC. Think of the possibility's!!!!
3 words.........0ne off wheels:rock: :rock:

Love the idea on the shifter knobs , and the peddles. My little rubber nubs are looking bad and one of the clutch nubs is broke off. What about a billet trim interior parts , like the ones on the door panels and above the glove box? Even the one around the radio and ac controls.

TheSickness said:
Yes I am hehehe that way people will think twice about getting into an accident and just think of the cool Tattoo it will leave.....:marchmellow: Definate conversation piece at GTG's :marchmellow:

i don't know about the "conversation" part. but it would without a doubt, it would be a PIECE

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

i can hit myself in the head repeatedly with a 3lb ball/peen hammer & it hurts so good

:banghead: :banghead: :stupid: :stupid: :canabis: :smokin: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back