If You Didn't Have Your 10.. Then What?

I guess I'd have to say a 50th Anniversary Torch Red Z06 since I just traded the truck for it.

Ironhead said:
i bought an 06 sport r/c short wheel base hemi truck in early 06 ,,,was so unhappy with performance i gave it to my son and bought my 05 ten ,,:D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

And you didn't know this before you signed the papers.....:dontknow:

i'm not sure what i'd have but i think it's safe to say i wouldn't have been as happy as i am with my 10, and i would've missed out on metting some great guys from around here

IF, I didn't have a Viper truck, I have and will always be hooked on 93 LX Stangs ever since my dad bought a FHP package LX when they started getting rid of them. Just a few mods and they are lightning quick.

I have always wanted viper's or corvette's but for now I am happy with what I have.
If I did not get the 10 it would have been a Lightning I had always wanted looked and even bought one but I love the 10 way better IMO...

Mine was an impluse buy and will likely be for sale soon. This was the plan, to build something like this from the ground up, but I will be doing a roadster.

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 36
Annu Kumar said:
New Lightning

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:
Wasn't looking to buy a SRT, just happened upon it, and said "what the heck."

Mid 80's Single Cab Shortbed Dodge with a big wedge motor. Then I'd grow a mullet lol.

I was looking at a subaru wrx sti.. its fast and could drive it in the winter. Then I looked at an SRT.

it would be a dodge and it would have srt on it somewhere,i'm living in the UAE and looking at a 07 srt charger now(black this time)

I would probably still be still be driving the F250. :dontknow: Loved that truck, and it would have been paid off by now.... so I would have a Z06 too. :(

DSCF0005.jpg

dddc_3.jpg

:dontknow:

If my other vehicles aren't allowed to be picked that really is tough. I'd have to say nothing. I really love Dodge Rams, from the old box shape of the mid 80s to now. The SRT/10 to me is the be-all and end-all of the Ram aka the bees knees. When I purchased mine, nothing else would do. So, for me it was this or nothing, I wanted my Ram so took the plunge and as you guys know, the water is great. ;)

I would have to say a 1970 datsun 240 z with a sr20 det (400hp turbo 4cyl) motor droped in it kinda like this one:

10ee7.jpg
[/IMG]

thisonesit.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh! And I would still be driving this: (And it would be paid for too!)

Attachments

• 2001Ram.jpg
    2001Ram.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2001Ram3.jpg
    2001Ram3.jpg
    890.5 KB · Views: 26
I was actually driving around looking for a Silverado SS when I found mine...I didn't even know about them until I drove onto the Dodge Lot...The rest is history. :D

I think the 05 QC is faster than the SS...stock vs. stock...I still love the Cheby's doh!:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I think the 05 QC is faster than the SS...stock vs. stock...I still love the Cheby's doh!:)

Yes, by about a full second in the 1/4. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back