I'm bored

517 i was high bidder at 22k but that didnt buy the truck......

Don't take it too hard. If you search his posts, you would see that the guy selling it spent tons of cash to make sure each mod was done right. The truck looks to be pristine too.

Hey guys been awhile since I posted on the Bored Thread. But today I found a good one I think, It's a local car which is in Central Alberta Canada. 1 hour from my house. Anyways it looks like a pretty extensive Supercharged build on a 2009 Challanger. The price is $35,000 Canadian. Looking at other adds a Stock 2009 SRT 8 are going for $30 to 35,000.00 Canadian here. I really like this one the wife thinks to much black. Check out the build and tell me what you think. Also it's winter here now so if a person did buy it he might get it on the road by mid April.

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SUPERCHARGED 630rwhp - Edmonton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

It would be a fun ride, for sure!

Agreed it would be very fun. And to me the price seems pretty reasonable for a Canadian car, to me that's not even a bad price if it was in the States. :dontknow:

The only other Mod I would add to the car is one of those Challenger wide body kits I really like those.

Hey guys been awhile since I posted on the Bored Thread. But today I found a good one I think, It's a local car which is in Central Alberta Canada. 1 hour from my house. Anyways it looks like a pretty extensive Supercharged build on a 2009 Challanger. The price is $35,000 Canadian. Looking at other adds a Stock 2009 SRT 8 are going for $30 to 35,000.00 Canadian here. I really like this one the wife thinks to much black. Check out the build and tell me what you think. Also it's winter here now so if a person did buy it he might get it on the road by mid April.

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SUPERCHARGED 630rwhp - Edmonton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

I wonder why there are no underhood pics? I would think there would be a bunch of them :dontknow: Definitely looks like it would be a fun ride and appears some big money was spent on it.

I wonder why there are no underhood pics? I would think there would be a bunch of them :dontknow: Definitely looks like it would be a fun ride and appears some big money was spent on it.

Your right price seems to good to be fully true, I also wondered about under hood pics or maybe it's been in a accident. I'm at work until Dec.20th but will try to get some more pics from the seller, what else is there to do when your bored lol.

This has got to be the lowest priced ACR I have seen yet. Great color combo too.

I have to agree can't remeber ever seeing a 4th Gen ACR in that price range. Maybe the price is dropping cause of the Gen 5 coming out. :dontknow: That color combo is very nice.
Now when they drop another 30k I'm getting one lol.

There are things I don't like about it, there are more things I do like about it!!

WOW! that car is awsome. :drool: Looks like another high end car from RK motors, sure looks like they do nice stuff. The only thing I don't like about it is the price. :(

VPRPWRD, what don't you like about the car it seems you have a way better eye for detail then myself.

WOW! that car is awsome. :drool: Looks like another high end car from RK motors, sure looks like they do nice stuff. The only thing I don't like about it is the price. :(

VPRPWRD, what don't you like about the car it seems you have a way better eye for detail then myself.

I don't care for the big Viper sticker on the side of it, the underside isn't as clean as I would think a $100K + car should be, the exhaust especially. There is much more that I do like about it, such as the use of the Viper interior pieces: gauges, center console, seats, etc. Overall I think it is a great car, but the last thing I would want to do is spend over $100K just to have to make changes, which is why it would be better to build your own :burnout:

I don't care for the big Daffy Duck sticker on the side of it, the underside isn't as clean as I would think a $100K + car should be, the exhaust especially. There is much more that I do like about it, such as the use of the Viper interior pieces: gauges, center console, seats, etc. Overall I think it is a great car, but the last thing I would want to do is spend over $100K just to have to make changes, which is why it would be better to build your own :burnout:

It doesn't sit right either.

I would like one of these, just to beat around in.

It would be fun to beat around in and see how much trouble you could get into 4x4 it.

I think you just made the record, I think you just listed the cheapest vehicle (price wise) that somebody would buy on this whole thread. :D

I didn't find anything in our price range, saw this and figured why the hell not. :D

first day back at work in a while...I forgot how boring my job is....

Congrats on getting back to work, now hit ebay and find some ridiculously priced rides!! :D

Hey SRT2SLOW what kind of lowering kit do you have on your truck? And how low 2"/5" ?.
I really like the stance of your truck in your signature. I have to lower my truck this year I hope.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back