It was only a matter of time

If Billyd is running 13's it would be a good race, rolling race I would say Caveman. Caveman should be good for mid 13's easy. Two trucks with boltons running those times is a good race.

BillyF your statement is broad. Four years ago running 13's probably equals high 10's or low 11's by now. What numbers you putting down on your race setup not your street set up?

I went from 13.8 to 11.7 in a few months fighting with the wife, a Ford should be cheaper and easier to mod.

I live in new jersey there are tons of L's here. I will def be racing them alote this spring when my truck is done so stay tuned and ready to add me to your list of racers santeen

+1 ........

See you guys out at Atco or Etown! Local Lightning Club, DelValLO, rents Atco out a couple times each year. And runs there as a group often.

Jim

T
See you guys out at Atco or Etown! Local Lightning Club, DelValLO, rents Atco out a couple times each year. And runs there as a group often.

Jim

Everybody knows the fast 10's are west coast, nobody is hiding here.

Jim

I haven't missed a delvallo event in years I am good friends with norm y eric p kenny s. Hockeydad Ralph and my brother is the red dakota that posts on there. Im sure i will see you there!

SrtBrad said:
BillyF your statement is broad. Four years ago running 13's probably equals high 10's or low 11's by now. What numbers you putting down on your race setup not your street set up?

Yeah, typical with these douches. If u go over to the rodder and look him up, he's done quite a bit in the last 4 years. Should be at least a solid 11 sec truck.

Jim

yes sir - see you there. just need to finish up a few things with the truck and ill be ready to make a pass. looking foward to meeting you.

lol @ the 10 owners that keep asking about "stock" specs on 8-14 year old trucks like no one ever mods them.

Who's asking about stock specs? I know ur not talking about Scott (venomous1)? He's just asking for a bolt-on, pullied truck with the stock blower, to keep it fair. He even said, a cammed one is cool. Just no NOS or aftermarket blower. The guy knows that he's gonna lose a few.

lol @ the 10 owners that keep asking about "stock" specs on 8-14 year old trucks like no one ever mods them.

we all know you mod those fucken things, how else would you be able to be faster than or even compete with a stock SRT-10, motherfucker huh?

we all know you mod those fucken things, how else would you be able to be faster than or even compete with a stock SRT-10, motherfucker huh?

Srt10's must not be that fast if your trying to sell out our to expensive to mod. I heard neons were fast too.

Last edited:
Srt10's must not be that fast if your trying to sell out our to expensive to mod. I heard neons were fast too.

not selling cuz it's expensive to mod and no they're not as fast as a modded L........if you haven't learned by now, i'm not much into race times or racing at all. how many times must you be told.......fuck neons and fuck you too. i heard the Ford Focus can be made fast.

you might have everyone else here fooled but to me, you're just a bitch. go run and tell, lil girl.

the reason or reasons why you think my truck is for sale is an opinion, this forum being a bunch of pussies is also an opinion, racing or not, billyd's video of him and that SRT-10 is a fact, you being a cocksucking POS, flipping that ass of yours between this forum and the LRodder is also a fact and lastly, regardless of weight and price, a stock SRT-10 is easily faster than a stock L.

anything else you need clarified?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back