Jan 19/20th - West Coast and AZ GTG, and Track Day.

TheSickness said:
I will pick up both you douches....We can strap Will to the hood and use him as a bug deflector :D We can take Scott to his hotel and then make it back into Chandler for a stop at In & Out and nude jello wrestling at my house....:rock: Scott you renting a car ? I am looking forward to seeing all of you guys, even NewMexico :p Billy flies back out Sunday afternoon about 1 pm......Call me Trekker :elefant:

I called you last week ya pole smoker.... :p

I have not confirmed the airfare yet but plenty of seats available. Wanted to get feedback on a ride first. I was hoping to not have to rent a car if possible. I figured there were enough viper powered rigs to crate my sorry ass around. If not, I will just rent a viper. I know Burnt offered to drive me around. I am looking to leave on Monday morning so I would need a ride back to the airport as well.

I am getting psyched for this thing. Just rubbed one out in anticipation. ;)

TREKER said:
I called you last week ya pole smoker.... :p

I have not confirmed the airfare yet but plenty of seats available. Wanted to get feedback on a ride first. I was hoping to not have to rent a car if possible. I figured there were enough viper powered rigs to crate my sorry ass around. If not, I will just rent a viper. I know Burnt offered to drive me around. I am looking to leave on Monday morning so I would need a ride back to the airport as well.

I am getting psyched for this thing. Just rubbed one out in anticipation. ;)
As of right now I don't have that Monday off Scott.....Plus I need to know soon what your plans are going to be before I cant get that day off if needed....hurry the F@ck up :D

TheSickness said:
As of right now I don't have that Monday off Scott.....Plus I need to know soon what your plans are going to be before I cant get that day off if needed....hurry the F@ck up :D

I will have an answer right after Xmas. Have some work to finish up and then I can do this.

Mrs.Sickness said:
Kris- You know our home is open to you and you can use 1 of our cars. That will take a load off of some of the cost. :p

This is an open invitation for anyone that needs room and board!

I will call you soon.;) Seriously...its that time of year.:eek::D

Its our one year anniversary!:D

TREKER said:
I will have an answer right after Xmas. Have some work to finish up and then I can do this.

I have that Monday off. Why are you staying at a hotel? We have plenty of room. You are more than welcome to stay with us if you want. Give us a call. We are off on Friday.....:elefant:

Begood said:
Well Scott, we are landing in Phoenix on the 18th at 10:05 PM so if need be we can work something out I'm sure. PM Mikey because he is the one arranging for my son and I to be picked up.

Bill.

Bill - I will be floating around the day, I shouldm be at Barrett Jackson with Dom (505'sfastest). Let me know if you need a ride anywhere!

TREKER said:

Be on LI, the 21st to 24th of Dec.

TREKER said:
I am tying to get airfare sqaured away. So far looks like I would be coming into PHX @ 9:52pm on the 18th. Would anyone be able to pick my ass up and bring me to a hotel?

No prob!

TREKER said:
Call me when you get up bro. Meet for a brew somewhere. Where you gonna be? 631-365-5005 cell
I'll give you a shout on friday afternoon

Hey Guys;

I really need to start collecting the payments from those that offered to send the $100 in, as I am signing the contract today... they are not asking for the money (yet....) but will very soon... I am also putting together a flyer today as well... as they need it for this weekends events to hand out...

Please send via paypal to: [email protected]

Scott.

VTCOA-MOPAR.jpg

azpyroguy said:
Hey Guys;

I really need to start collecting the payments from those that offered to send the $100 in, as I am signing the contract today... they are not asking for the money (yet....) but will very soon... I am also putting together a flyer today as well... as they need it for this weekends events to hand out...

Please send via paypal to: [email protected]

Scott.

Scott - I am in NY to the 28th and I don't have a paypal, when I get beck I will give you cash in hand! If I meat up with Treker maybe I will have him paypal it!

HaroldD is out, at least for now. Looks like I have to work in FL that weekend for an office move. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back