JeffBoyette's new truck

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I am picking him up at the airport at 2pm tomarrow. I guess this is it. spent a good while cleanin her up for him. i told him that i will miss her, he said to ride with him down to Florida and catch a one way back home,,,i told him he really doesnt want to drive a 15 hr trip with a grown man crying in the passenger seat:argh::argh::argh:

he told me all week to keep sending him pics. So here is the last of them. finished her up an hour ago or so. got too dark, may have to :argh:catch some spots in the morning while i am loading up his goodie box:rock:

well, here you go Jeff.

1060-last-pics-008.jpg

1059-last-pics-007.jpg

1055-last-pics-003.jpg

1065-last-pics-013.jpg

1063-last-pics-011.jpg

1061-last-pics-009.jpg

1058-last-pics-006.jpg

didnt realize they came out foggy until i loaded them up on the comp. too dark now. must have gotten some polish on the lens. sorry:mad:

sick ass ride, geo......i feel bad now.

thanks bro. i spent alot of time/money on her this year gettin her how i want. and to top it off, the wife has found a way to be home at all the right times so we never have to take him to a daycare, and she can still work. the main reason to sell it was to loose that payment cuz she wasnt gunna be workin. so really doesnt matter, could have kept it after all this. ow well, how pissed do you think jeff will be when i dont show up to pick him up at the airport?? he would proly go cammando on my ass:p:p:p.

Either way, my family will have a better life without the truck. but now i got an excuse to get a S/C QC:rock:. after a couple years that is. or maybe ill just steal Santeens ride. and get his 300 while im at it:D:D:D

dude, you don't have to steal it.....go up to his front door, knock and when "she" answers, punch his lights out, go to his fridge and drink his beer and when you're done just drive those bitches home. Easy as pie......

dude, you don't have to steal it.....go up to his front door, knock and when "she" answers, punch his lights out, go to his fridge and drink his beer and when you're done just drive those bitches home. Easy as pie......

LMFAO, i would have to hold it back to about %45 power, dont want to kill him, maybe i should have my wife knock his block off. she could proly put his weak ass out for 30 min. and then she can drive the 300 home behind me.:rock:

Hey! Be careful cause mine might be sitting at his house while visiting! Just make sure you get the rt truck! :D

Well maybe not cause the turbos were sold and I start to take them off tomorrow. lol

Miami beach, mang!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKpXTy-sCxg]‪How to Pick-Up Chicks Scene - Scarface Movie (1983) - HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Sitting at the airport 2 hours early with nothing to do but admire these pics. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

thanks bro. i spent alot of time/money on her this year gettin her how i want. and to top it off, the wife has found a way to be home at all the right times so we never have to take him to a daycare, and she can still work. the main reason to sell it was to loose that payment cuz she wasnt gunna be workin. so really doesnt matter, could have kept it after all this. ow well, how pissed do you think jeff will be when i dont show up to pick him up at the airport?? he would proly go cammando on my ass:p:p:p.

Either way, my family will have a better life without the truck. but now i got an excuse to get a S/C QC:rock:. after a couple years that is. or maybe ill just steal Santeens ride. and get his 300 while im at it:D:D:D
I'll shoot ur big, goofy ass. Come take my wife, we're cool. Come take my truck, cap in ur ass bitch. :rock:

You come do it, my little c@mguzzling, burrito.

LMFAO, i would have to hold it back to about %45 power, dont want to kill him, maybe i should have my wife knock his block off. she could proly put his weak ass out for 30 min. and then she can drive the 300 home behind me.:rock:
Tyrone (that's what she calls it, cuz I keep telling her it's the black man's Bentley) is her ride. She'll fuck up a bitch up over that car. Your wife will definitely be in for a scrap. lol :D

dude, i'd love to suck your cock.

Wow!! :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back