JeffBoyette's new truck

I'll shoot ur big, goofy ass. Come take my wife, we're cool. Come take my truck, cap in ur ass bitch. :rock:

You come do it, my little c@mguzzling, burrito.

Tyrone (that's what she calls it, cuz I keep telling her it's the black man's Bentley) is her ride. She'll fuck up a bitch up over that car. Your wife will definitely be in for a scrap. lol :D

Wow!! :dontknow:

LMFAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well,how's the truck Jeff? Your cheeks sore from smiling ear to ear? Lol

he just left with his new truck about 90 seconds ago. i think he was pleased with his purchase. nice young man, i like his style.

And hearing him drive away, now i know what all those mustangs behind me hear, hahahaha.

Truck sounds phenominal jeff. hope your happy, glad to be in a 10 again

watched her drive away, felt like that Native American in the commercial about littering in the early 90's, with a tear in his eye.

1066-jeffs-truck-001.jpg

1069-jeffs-truck-004.jpg

1067-jeffs-truck-002.jpg

1068-jeffs-truck-003.jpg

congrats jeff, you got a badass truck. she will be missed. take extra special care of her. she is a good girl.

Well.. :dontknow:At least it will stay within the VTCoA fam dude.. AND Jeff will certainly take care of it.

So what have we learned here so far? We learned that family always rightfully comes first.. Especially when that choice could potentially land one in a S/C QC sometime in the future. We also learned that Dan's real name is Tyrone (just as I suspected) and when no one is looking he wears green rollers in his hair (I added that one in). :eek:OH and Steve thinks Dan’s a fag; I almost forgot. Ummm, we learned that Santeen :dong:could have had 'Hank' to 'Thank' for getting his face getting punched, his beer 'Drank' and his garage all ‘Blank.’ Yeah and Hank thinks Steve’s a fag too.:laugh: We learned Steve will twist caps only if you go to his house and mess with his truck… ALL GANGSTAH!! :eek:But he still may not be allowed to use his AMEX, according to his other half..

So Geo, is it alright for me to install my cf shifter now when I get home? I wasn’t quick to switch it out so you could savor the flavor of being the only one with it.

watched her drive away, felt like that Native American in the commercial about littering in the early 90's, with a tear in his eye.

That was 70's - 80's.... youngster..

Last edited:
Well.. :dontknow:At least it will stay within the VTCoA fam dude.. AND Jeff will certainly take care of it.

So what have we learned here so far? We learned that family always rightfully comes first.. Especially when that choice could potentially land one in a S/C QC sometime in the future. We also learned that Dan's real name is Tyrone (just as I suspected) and when no one is looking he wears green rollers in his hair (I added that one in). :eek:OH and Steve thinks Dan’s a fag; I almost forgot. Ummm, we learned that Santeen :dong:could have had 'Hank' to 'Thank' for getting his face getting punched, his beer 'Drank' and his garage all ‘Blank.’ Yeah and Hank thinks Steve’s a fag too.:laugh: We learned Steve will twist caps only if you go to his house and mess with his truck… ALL GANGSTAH!! :eek:But he still may not be allowed to use his AMEX, according to his other half..

So Geo, is it alright for me to install my cf shifter now when I get home? I wasn’t quick to switch it out so you could savor the flavor of being the only one with it.

that shit is too funny:elefant:LMFAO

i cant wait to see that handle in your custom interior. should look absolutely killer bud, and jeff made several comments on how much he loves Stinks shifter too.

no way, i remember seeing that commercial when i was a "youngster", but i was born in '81 so there is no way its from the 70's....maybe late 80's

You crack me up, Ant :D

did you remember that name from your "experimenting" you did in college:dontknow::aetsch:

experimenting? shit, it's still his fave pasttimenow!:elefant:
why do you think Troy sold his 10 and left, sanbitch wouldn't leave him alone.....

no way, i remember seeing that commercial when i was a "youngster", but i was born in '81 so there is no way its from the 70's....maybe late 80's

It was the '70's......but they made a few.:)

just got a text from him. he is up and rollin, should get her to her ne home today. cant wait to see what he does at the track with her. i thionk he is going monday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back