• I hate it

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Looks like a hoop dee

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEETTT

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
505'sFastestViper. said:
My last name is Vallejos im Mexican too...just puttin that out there!!!

lol my last name is lynn ,,,no im not oriental ,,,im 3/4 german and 1/4 henz 57 :D just putting it out there :p

I was just stating what I am not being a smart ass ,that's fine jokes are jokes ihave no problem with it not making a big issue out of it just tryin to see where we at with these racist comments

Houstonsrt10 said:
I was just stating what I am not being a smart ass ,that's fine jokes are jokes ihave no problem with it not making a big issue out of it just tryin to see where we at with these racist comments

settle down big boy me and dom are just playin wit ya ,,if 505 does not mess with you it means he does not like ya ,,,:aetsch: Me i almost marreid a lil mexican gal ,,,till i pissed her off and she shot my house up with my .38 :itsme:

Wifey is NOT a racist. I've hung out with her and Jerry long enough to know. She's just not the master of euphemisms.

She could've said that the truck was all pimped out and gotten the point across without pissing anyone off- it's pretty much the same thing. She could've said that it looked like a low rider (similiar to my comment) and gotten off without a ruckus.

She didn't intend to offend anyone..... She just didn't do everything possible not to.

Wifey's OK................. She and Jerry really are great people....

Maybe they aren't the most "socially polished". That shit is vastly overratted. I dislike pretense anyway.

They don't have anything against our familia Latinas, blacks or any other ethnic group. Trust me on this......

Sicilians may be a different story............... :rolleyes:

D

Last edited:
I personally Like the Truck........

I would however change the seat covers to read... ViperJeff #1

Last edited:
its give and take with the truck for me i like some touches and hate others but over all it UGLY and/or Tacky

ChrisAZ said:
These f'ing athletes have too much money to piss away. Check out www.aretheyworthit.com

truthfully though if they negotiated their pay deal, thats their good luck:rock: I posted this thread to see who would agree with the individuals taste:dontknow: I think I would have modded it for performance than the " pimped out" look it has.......

but it is definately an interesting look though:aetsch:

thewelshm

Thats funny, when I had mine, not a single performace upgrade was done, everything I did was a visual enhancement

ViperJeff said:
Thats funny, when I had mine, not a single performace upgrade was done, everything I did was a visual enhancement

I guess some like to run incognito,certainly doesnt seem to be the case here Jeff:D

thewelshm

THEWELSHM said:
I guess some like to run incognito,certainly doesnt seem to be the case here Jeff:D

thewelshm

I just have to look at pictures of visual mods with the knowledge that in person, things look a lot different than a picture can portray

:D

ViperJeff said:
I just have to look at pictures of visual mods with the knowledge that in person, things look a lot different than a picture can portray

:D

Beauty is definately in the eye of the beholder, but that is what makes us all different, " Thank God" what a boring life it would be otherwise?

thewelshm

In my impression, Denise hit it right on the head......

But, Id'a said "issa bling thing"..........or, "pimp city".....

Olale', ese.......... Donde sta the fkeen chachos, hermano............?

D

Django said:
In my impression, Denise hit it right on the head......

But, Id'a said "issa bling thing"..........or, "pimp city".....

Olale', ese.......... Donde sta the fkeen chachos, hermano............?

D
hey whach you sayin holmes...:D

I personally think the truck looks good and and over done at the same time now that's just the picture it can give or take from a pic up close and in it may be the best u ever seen like angles of the truck etc but yea its just opinions

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back