Votes: 57 67.1%
  • I hate it

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Looks like a hoop dee

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEETTT

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
Studerman, thanks for what you do... I have done the same been blessed to come home to my family! 8 years left till retirement from the Air Force and Security Forces!

Srtzx, I concur, show up at pcb and have a pimping good time and get to meet everyone, like I have to.

And thanks for your service as well and what you do. Not too long to go. Keep up the fire!

Still don't like the truck.

tell ya what, both of ya'll show up and I'll let ya'll try and whoop up on a good ol southern boy:D

I'm usually a little tipsy so shouldnt be too hard! LOL

Funny I found this old thread! Last week, I bought this truck from an auction. It now has black 24 inch SRT10 style wheels, smoked headlights and tail lights. It has 27, 500 miles and the motor is stock aside from a K&N cold air intake.
A lot of money has been put into this truck. I wasn't sure about the red interior accents and red custom seats, but I think I will keep them, at least for now.
It has electric runningboards that tuck underneath the truck when the doors are closed, and pop out when a door is open.
It has a Autopage RS855 alarm system with remote start. Kenwood KVT715 DVD head unit and 7 inch LCD screens in the head rests. Two JL Audio 10W3v2-D2 subs and JL 1000 watt amp. 500 watt 4 channel amp on mids and highs. Custom fiberglass sub cabinet.
It has a custom bed rug in the bed.
I just bought an SCT tuner and custom tune from Torrie McPhail.

So far, I love the truck!

I'll post more recent pics when I can.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back