Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Looks like a hoop dee

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEETTT

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
BurntRubber said:
yet you keep on posting:D :p

same has been said about you gooberhead ,,but if i offend i will go into the basement ,and not come out,:argh:

Ironhead said:
same has been said about you gooberhead ,,but if i offend i will go into the basement ,and not come out,:argh:

im sorry, i thought we were talking about you, keep me out of it:D :D :D :D

I dont mind the trash talk about the Air Force, but unless you're in my shoes going on convoys, dodging IEDS, and running ruck sack marches across afghan or iraq.... The Air Force haters should close it!

SSgt USAF

The good natured ribbing between the branches of service has become almost a tradition....

Nobody's gonna change that.........

Screw the haters, true. But, let's not get too fkn thin skinned, here.......:rolleyes:

D

of course, I work with Army and Marines on a daily basis at USCENTCOM, and its all good were all fighting the same battle for the same team. I have much respect for them ad they for me!

Why does one define themselves by what they do and not who they are? I love the air force they always gave us a ride near the battlefield, while the Army inserted us into it. I have done convoys, had my vehicle blown up by ied's, and moved with and destroyed the enemy with close and direct fire, but I still like making fun of the air force. I think that qualifies me to have walked in your boots and hate on the air force, besides the air force makes fun of the groundpounders, It's all in good fun! It's moral buildng, espirit de Corp. Lest we forget!

Last edited:
studerman said:
Why does one define themselves by what they do and not who they are? I love the air force they always gave us a ride near the battlefield, while the Army inserted us into it. I have done convoys, had my vehicle blown up by ied's, and moved with and destroyed the enemy with close and direct fire, but I still like making fun of the air force. I think that qualifies me to have walked in your boots and hate on the air force, besides the air force makes fun of the groundpounders, It's all in good fun! It's moral buildng, espirit de Corp. Lest we forget!
all you guys have my utmost respect:rock: :rock:

my little brother was in the 82nd airborne, and passed on there, so all you guys hold a special place in my heart:rock:

If it wasnt for ya'll, we wouldnt be here as we are, so rock on!

and pay me no attention too sometimes, I jsut like picking and getting on a happpy mooood:p

Pay you no attention heck no..as long as I can play too it's all about fun and camraderie! Besides we have to have our cheerleaders too.. LOL!
Besides I have never been anywhere where blue actually worked as a camoflauge except on a boat, and the air force don't do boats.

Otherwise how else would you have some 25000+ posts...
I give my Respect to u and your family as well.

I still think (that) truck looks like a cross between a lowrider and a pimp wagon.

The SRT-10 is a racing (hot rod) truck. Not some kind'a bling thing...

It's not butt fugly. But it comes close..........

There. Is everyone back on track now?

D

studerman said:
Pay you no attention heck no..as long as I can play too it's all about fun and camraderie! Besides we have to have our cheerleaders too.. LOL!
Besides I have never been anywhere where blue actually worked as a camoflauge except on a boat, and the air force don't do boats.

Otherwise how else would you have some 25000+ posts...
I give my Respect to u and your family as well.
thanks bruddha:)

maybe we can talk srtzx to comming over to panama:elefant: :elefant:

you and him would be a hoot:rock: :D

A hoot...lol
still don't like the truck!, alittle flamboyant for my tastes. This added so I don't get scolded for getting off subject

I still think if it had oem wheels on it most folks would actually have a different opinion and prob more would like it..

yeah ya redneck a HOOT:p

thats ok , we gonna det your butt drunk anyway and leave ya naked in someone esles room:p

Sweet, I'll have a hoot and a holler'n of a good time down there in pcb. Naked, just put some honey on me so the will lick and not bite!

Oh yeah the truck... I think it's the red interior that throws it over the top. Red is a complimenting color not a primary. Wheels to me do not make sense. Can't understand what look he was going for

studerman said:
Sweet, I'll have a hoot and a holler'n of a good time down there in pcb. Naked, just put some honey on me so the will lick and not bite!

Oh yeah the truck... I think it's the red interior that throws it over the top. Red is a complimenting color not a primary. Wheels to me do not make sense. Can't understand what look he was going for
da bling man , da bling:D

gotta admit it def stands out:elefant:

Studerman, thanks for what you do... I have done the same been blessed to come home to my family! 8 years left till retirement from the Air Force and Security Forces!

SRTZX said:
Studerman, thanks for what you do... I have done the same been blessed to come home to my family! 8 years left till retirement from the Air Force and Security Forces!
you aint that far away and I know you read my post peanut, get your butt to the panama city gtg brohan:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back