• I hate it

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Looks like a hoop dee

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEETTT

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
Why pay the ebay price?:dontknow:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=276706467&dealer_id=65134247&c ar_year=2005&rdm=1269272422215&lastStartYear=1981& num_records=25&model=RAMSRT10&systime=&make2=&high lightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2004&engine=&keywo rdsrep=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0& awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipEr ror=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&first_reco rd=26&make=DODGE&color=&keywords_display=&page_loc ation=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive =&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage =&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=82009&a dvanced=&end_year=2011&pager.offset=25&transmissio n=&doors=&max_price=25000&cardist=885&standard=fal se

FYI Blk guy here and was a little offended by wifey's comments thanks

Thanks, just can't assume the color of a person based on the way the vehicle looks... anyways I just wanted to put that out there

Just sad there are people who still think that way in 2010

SRTZX said:
Thanks, just can't assume the color of a person based on the way the vehicle looks... anyways I just wanted to put that out there

Just sad there are people who still think that way in 2010
Well said,very well said.:rock: :rock:

So do I get an atta boy for liking the truck or are we just concentrating on possible improper comments

I like everythig but the wheels, still like the oem wheels the best, interior is a bit much ont he red side, but not bad, :D

To each his or her own, but "Wifey" comments were rude.... I will leave it alone

I think the truck alright I wouldn't buy it... I like the stock look of the SRT-10s

SRTZX said:
To each his or her own, but "Wifey" comments were rude.... I will leave it alone

I think the truck alright I wouldn't buy it... I like the stock look of the SRT-10s

I agree,

However as a "Old White Guy", I've seen through out the years and with all the different car shows I go to. I've learned that what people like in a car/truck and how they dress is up has a lot to do with their background and who they are. I like a number of different styles and the different ways that different people from varying backgrounds interpret what is "SICK!"

I really enjoy that part of a community, otherwise everyone would drive a Honda Accord and would be happy.

I guess with my experiences in the community that I like to hang out in, I didn't find that comment odd, I've heard it a number of times and not just from white people. It's easier in person, because you can see the facial expression, and one usually has an existing friendship with the commenter. Forums are so tough, because the emotion and intent are sometimes lost even if the statement makes sense.

I will always strive to be tolerant with others as part of my endevor to better myself, I know this is not what other will do and that people can and will be cruel.......

I value you thoughts, have a great day

Jeff

Last edited:
SRTZX said:
Thank you I agree

SSgt, USAF
there was a running joke in the air force when my wife was in that all sgt's inthe air force was girly girls:D :D

jsu messing with ya buddy:p litning the mood a bit:D

SRTZX said:
Thank you I agree

SSgt, USAF

Thank You for Your Service :D

Jeff
USAF Black Widows

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: Stinker must have been the Army Brat-----Or he's an expert In PSYOPS:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: Or was it the Air Force Girly girl Battle group ---He is definatly getting the last word in :D :p

Ironhead said:
better to let peeps think your a dumbass ,,than open your mouth and confirm it :p

yet you keep on posting:D :p

LOL --Thats what we are doing:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back