June 22nd-23rd dyno tune GTG with Chris Jensen

I wish I could be there Joe.:(

I am just swamped with work.

I'm gonna try Joe for later afternoon I'll give you a call later Saturday when the kids soccer tournament is over. I would really like to see those cars.

The tuning is coming along, we had a Paxton Viper done hitting 734RWHP on a Mustang dyno and the twin turbo viper ended up hitting 913RWHP we have a ROE Viper and Yellowfever#154's ProCharger truck to do in the morning and StoneMD's NOS truck after lunch.

It's been along weekend, Chris is in the sky heading home, the weekend went great, the weather was pretty good other then a little rain at the end of the day Sat, the ROE Viper had some engine issues and only pulled a 540RWHP, the YellowFever#154 had some unfortunate technical issue that I'm sure he will get cured soon, StoneMd 's truck pulled a strong 583RWHP pull N/A on the Mustang 250 dyno we didn't get to see what the NOS would do due to a faultiy window switch I believe , it was a great weekend to meet up with alot of great people, thanks alot for everyone that participated and everyone that dropped in to say hi and check things out!
Thanks alot for Chris to come out and do his amazing work behind those laptops like always!! And thanks alot to Ryan from Morretto's Motorsportz for the great hospitality to his state of the art shop and dyno!
THANKS again to everyone and looking forward to see you all soon!

Yes it was a good time... friends, new friends and horse power. I have to make a correction Joe, I topped out at 486hp and once I have the completed tune from Chris I will put it back on the dyno and post the final numbers.

Yes it was a good time... friends, new friends and horse power. I have to make a correction Joe, I topped out at 486hp and once I have the completed tune from Chris I will put it back on the dyno and post the final numbers.

Damn.....Joe had me worried for a minute! Glad you guys had fun with Chris this weekend.:rock::rock:

We are still in a State of Emergency here in Calgary, but people are beginning to return to most evacuated areas.

:chain: ooops!:D
486RWHP even better!!
And also I went on my first Viper ride also on the weekend in a Copperhead Paxton car!!:rock::D:rock::burnout::D one word! W O W:drool::rock::burnout::D

It sounds like the the Viper guys had a rough drive home,The ROE car hit a deer!! He was amazingly lucky and only knocked off a mirror and the Paxton car blew up his diff 1/3 of the way home! The good part is they all made it home SAFELY!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back