Just disgusted by the forum lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
includemeout said:
He is on vacation fo 30 days

I believe that he's being allowed to speak something this evening prior to his suspension.... Sort'a like when yer standing in front of a firing squad and they ask if you have any last words.... I really don't know exactly.....

D

But damn people....this is Mikey we are talking about.:dontknow: He has a heart of gold and would not intensionaly? (SPELLING)hurt anybody.I guess you just have to know him to understand him.At first here on vtcoa....he freaked me out as well,but that is what he is all about....but anyway...great place...love bieng here...and.....Mikey will be back.:D

Django said:
I believe that he's being allowed to speak something this evening prior to his suspension.... Sort'a like when yer standing in front of a firing squad and they ask if you have any last words.... I really don't know exactly.....

D

Interesting... When is this happening?

Black1 said:
Interesting... When is this happening?

No fkn idea, really....... Just what I was told......

I'm actually a bit threadbare over the whole Mikey/Jack drama... Been going on a long time.

D

Where are you, Mikey??????? :dontknow: :confused: :(

300px-Tm_sweettooth.jpg
SweetTooth_Stalking.jpg

Last edited:
I often thought some posts were out of hand, but most "veterans" of the site here know where people stand and let it go as it is just "john doe" being "john doe".

The issue is with newer and prospective members who do not know ones humor. Drives them off in a heartbeat.

I also thought the truck for sale because I hit a rabbit/deer/whatever animal was way out of line. No need for what it turned in to. It reminded me of a pack of wolves.

While fun is good, keep it in the fun section. There should also be lines that should never be crossed even in the fun section.

Just my .02

94rt10ohio said:
I often thought some posts were out of hand, but most "veterans" of the site here know where people stand and let it go as it is just "john doe" being "john doe".

The issue is with newer and prospective members who do not know ones humor. Drives them off in a heartbeat.

I also thought the truck for sale because I hit a rabbit/deer/whatever animal was way out of line. No need for what it turned in to. It reminded me of a pack of wolves.

While fun is good, keep it in the fun section. There should also be lines that should never be crossed even in the fun section.

Just my .02

You've made some very good points.....

But, it seems as though Jack and/or Patrick are getting complaints... Whether or not it's from noobs, I don't know. If that's true, I'd think some discernment should be made with regard to whether or not those who complain might simply fall into the category of, "This place may not be for you"...........Learning to survive in the VTCOA is as much a learning process as joining any group or family.... You stick around long enough, you learn what goes and what doesn't.

But, for the most part, I have to agree that Mikey's propensity to bash Christianity can be offensive to alot more than just a few. And that the line had to be drawn in the sand somewhere..... I have my deep seated dislikes and baggage toward religion and religiousness, too..... But the process is one that can only be lobbied with love and not by violence....whether (it be) verbal or otherwise....

Jack had to put the hammer down sometime........ Better sooner than later....

D

Django said:
You've made some very good points.....

But, it seems as though Jack and/or Patrick are getting complaints... Whether or not it's from noobs, I don't know. If that's true, I'd think some discernment should be made with regard to whether or not those who complain might simply fall into the category of, "This place may not be for you"...........Learning to survive in the VTCOA is as much a learning process as joining any group or family.... You stick around long enough, you learn what goes and what doesn't.

But, for the most part, I have to agree that Mikey's propensity to bash Christianity can be offensive to alot more than just a few. And that the line had to be drawn in the sand somewhere..... I have my deep seated dislikes and baggage toward religion and religiousness, too..... But the process is one that can only be lobbied with love and not by violence....whether (it be) verbal or otherwise....

Jack had to put the hammer down sometime........ Better sooner than later....

D

I survived right??

Is it kind? true? or nesseary? If all three hit a one time when speak, and if not ,do not. that includes my big mouth. My 83 year grandpa told me that the other day when i shot off with my smart a-- comments too someone, so if i have ever offened anyone on this site, i say iam sorry.

I never noticed this thread before... So?? :dontknow: Have things improved around here? Some friends become enemies? Some enemies become friends?

vtcoa

I have seen some very repugnant topics here, I also choose not to participate, my choice. the very first person i came in contact with is tony aka stinker, the next person is fst jack, the next prof, and django aka tim.I am grateful for the way you gentleman welcomed me, hope all have a wonder ful evening...........ps thank you D for computer lessons :)

andrew heywood said:
I have seen some very repugnant topics here, I also choose not to participate, my choice. the very first person i came in contact with is tony aka stinker, the next person is fst jack, the next prof, and django aka tim.I am grateful for the way you gentleman welcomed me, hope all have a wonder ful evening...........ps thank you D for computer lessons :)
oh keep it down kiss ass;)

andrew heywood said:

I truly HOPE:dontknow: I made the repugnant list..

505'sFastestViper. said:
like you really care:D

Mind you sir I have an image to uphold... And frankly it isn't high in the first place, which is where I like it.. But oh look at us.. This isn't the thread to ho up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back