Just disgusted by the forum lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, how about a quarterly report .............. :D

I'm sorry... But this thread should have been CLOSED MONTHS ago. :mad:

..... I simply can NOT believe someone would dredge this shit back up again. :dontknow: :( ..... That is REPUGNANT.....

Damn I did not know anything, that is what happens when you go thread slumming. But it is over and in the past. we have moved on.

NO, i was not so involved in the forum. Plus I drive a black Truck, so that means we are a different breed. you coming to the Macon GTG would be nice to meet you.

Big Worm said:
NO, i was not so involved in the forum. Plus I drive a black Truck, so that means we are a different breed. you coming to the Macon GTG would be nice to meet you.

Sorry, Bro... I'm SLAMMED this next few weeks. :( I do hope to meet you one day tho. :dontknow: :eek:

ViperJeff said:
So whats your excuse?

:D

I shall take one in november?:argh:

I personally think the forum is doing well:rock: :rock:

Tons of info on the trucks , people helping people, problems solved:rock: :rock:

Now if Patrick could just get my link to work:p

Black1 said:
Was it you, WORM???? (ET TU BRUTE????!!! :eek: ).... :eek: :D :confused: :dontknow: :slug:

Nope it was me.. And that repugnent remark you mad earlier? Ahhh it was worth it. Thanks.:D

Stinker said:
I shall take one in november?:argh:

I personally think the forum is doing well:rock: :rock:

Tons of info on the trucks , people helping people, problems solved:rock: :rock:

Now if Patrick could just get my link to work:p

I think the forum is doing great!

And before Patrick fixes that broken link, you need to get him a good JTS Venom Performance Logo to go there instead of that trucking logo you got now.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back