just hit a f**king deer at 100 mph must sell truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRT10VENOMOUS said:
well how about you tell us how you really feel myugioh LOL

At this point in his life, he doesn't want to hear it..... Believe me!

My friend....

Your truck is a really easy to repair ...Trust me....All you have to do is to find a descent body shop ...And like Kevan said it wont take more then a couple of days to fix it when you have the parts...

Stefan...:coffee:

HMMMM:dontknow: we wanted to make the first Hydogen powered Ram SRT10 (my black one) and rebuild this one for a somewhat daily driver! But i see ive been trumped! Guess i will just take my 04 and go all out! Thanks for not helping on this one!;)

Someone please jump on this deal. Hell I'll be the first to say I want it for parts but your truck is easily repairable and back on the road. We need to keep as many Srt10 on the road as possible. Call Stanimals friend if you really want to let it go. He'll probably send you Xmas gifts for 10 years for the steal of a century.

just to make it clear, give me a price, you can have cash in hand. we'll drive out there asap to get it. CASH

Django said:
I hope he at least eats the poor deer.........

D
Not sure, but I think it would taste a little "gamey" ?? :dontknow: ICK

Sounds like a spoiled brat to me.
I bet daddy bought it for him.

that truck would be easily fixed for less than 5 grand. front fascia about a grand dont know what a fender would be but the grill is cheap. if the market on our trucks wasnt so soft id buy it to sell and make some off of.

Fix that truck! I had a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee that got I rear ended in very hard. It had 16 grand in damage and i can honestly say when the body shop finished with it (about a month) i could not tell it had ever been hit. I know it sucks but think about it bro...If you aren't happy with the truck after it's fixed, then sell it.

P.S. An incident like your's is just an excuse to do some more mods to the truck while it's apart.:D

FastSRT19 said:
Fix that truck! I had a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee that got I rear ended in very hard. It had 16 grand in damage and i can honestly say when the body shop finished with it (about a month) i could not tell it had ever been hit. I know it sucks but think about it bro...If you aren't happy with the truck after it's fixed, then sell it.

P.S. An incident like your's is just an excuse to do some more mods to the truck while it's apart.:D
right on, ive got a body man that could pay for some awesome mods with a estimate...lol

eddie102870 said:
right on, ive got a body man that could pay for some awesome mods with a estimate...lol

I hear that! I had a few "extras" put on my Jeep while it was in..:nurse: ;) :)

This truck has way more than just body damage. Hood is also damaged and all those little grill parts went staight into the radiator.

Poor Bamby!

Silent all of a sudden. maybe hes reconsidering. :dontknow:

Should fix it then sell it. Either way, hes not driving it.

It's only a flesh wound dude . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back