Kawasaki H2 is here!

Nothing will compare to the H2. It will be a legendary motorcycle. Check the Superbike link. He talks about the fastest accelerating motorcycle on earth.
An awesome example of the EVER important "Power Under Peak".....

H Hour! First ride of the Kawasaki H2 and H2R. | Superbike Magazine

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guivYwCHk08&feature=player_embedded

Here are some power numbers to sink your teeth into..... Impressive.

Some New Dyno Results @ H2 NINJA.com

As for comfort? Have you ridden both Chuck?

I own a ZX14 and have extensive time on the BMW though mostly on the track (AMP in the valley). No question kawi has once again changed the rules but my post was about comparison. All three bikes are targeting a different market.

For me I'm no longer looking for the best in class for a MC. I do mostly coaching now. Hung up my racing leathers a few yrs ago. To be honest I'm smelling a lot more flowers now when I'm out for a ride. I've been swapping out bikes for different rides and recent Star Bolt and older kawi W650 just tickles me in a different way. When not at the track I put most of my time on my stupid 92 KLR 650 that I rescued having sat outside for over 12yrs. Its so ugly (80's colors) that its almost cool lol. Overweight, severely under powered and horribly suspended but so basic it puts a smile on my face every time. Many of my racing buddy's don't get it but in time most will....or at least appreciate the simplicity of a bike like the KLR.

I own a ZX14 and have extensive time on the BMW though mostly on the track (AMP in the valley). No question kawi has once again changed the rules but my post was about comparison. All three bikes are targeting a different market.

For me I'm no longer looking for the best in class for a MC. I do mostly coaching now. Hung up my racing leathers a few yrs ago. To be honest I'm smelling a lot more flowers now when I'm out for a ride. I've been swapping out bikes for different rides and recent Star Bolt and older kawi W650 just tickles me in a different way. When not at the track I put most of my time on my stupid 92 KLR 650 that I rescued having sat outside for over 12yrs. Its so ugly (80's colors) that its almost cool lol. Overweight, severely under powered and horribly suspended but so basic it puts a smile on my face every time. Many of my racing buddy's don't get it but in time most will....or at least appreciate the simplicity of a bike like the KLR.

I love the w650. Hard to come by. I think Kawasaki Germany still makes it. I think it's a 800 or 850 though. We uncrated our second H2 on Saturday. Our Ducati tech said it was the smoothest power delivery he has ever experienced. He said he even liked it over our 203HP 1199 super leggera!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back