Kids of VTCOA

tsmith3 said:
Cool pic, he looks really happy to be in the shop.

Thanks, he loves the shop and freaks out when its time to leave. Hes 17 months and can start a nut on a bolt, thread it all the way down and back off again better than lots of adults I know. We have to watch him pretty close as he likes to throw things through the grate for the sump in the washbay.

My son and his girl friend in his car....:rock: :rock:

Stefan...

Attachments

• div 005.jpg
    div 005.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 46
Black1 said:
Dennis' Son, detailing his car at my place a few months ago..... Not sure Dennis has this picture, so I'll post it for him. :eek: :rock:

l_09f1240cbe187203bc5c935916bd8d83.jpg

I've met Devon - he is such a good kid!!

Prom was Saturday night

.....just glad he took a girl who's parents make big bucks....it was an investment in my son's future..

Attachments

• prom1.jpg
    prom1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 45
  • prom2.jpg
    prom2.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 35
WAZZSUP said:
.....just glad he took a girl who's parents make big bucks....it was an investment in my son's future..

Now that's big-pimpin' right there!!! :D :rock: Prom was fun.... :eek: :D (especially the drag races afterwards.... lol)

Black1 said:
Now that's big-pimpin' right there!!! :D :rock: Prom was fun.... :eek: :D (especially the drag races afterwards.... lol)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

good lookin' group of kids! my turn to brag a little!:rock:

vtcoa.jpg

my oldest son, jason scot.... graduated with honors from texas a&m with a degree in ocean engineering,now lives in houston and works for McDermott,just a joy to be around! "lives to surf,surf to lives" hmmm,wonder who he gets that from?:dontknow: ;)
gradpicture1.jpg

my daughter Michelle ("the apple of my eye")LOL will be graduating from a&m also, on june 16th!...with a teaching degree (made the dean's list this semester). already has a job,will be teaching in Katy, northwest of houston. teaching 7th grade math (tough crowd) and coaching basketball and volleyball. one of the most loving and caring people i know!
amKansas0031000pix.jpg

my younger son kevin,will be graduating high school in june,plays on the varsity baseball team. ....he is not quite sure what he wants to do just yet.
and a group photo at our place in costa rica......props to my wife erin,who is truly an amazing mom!:D
kids.jpg

and i'll throw one in of me!
Picture278250.jpg

COWABUNGA!:D

Last edited:
WAZZSUP said:

Hey Tommy - seeing those pictures just bring up the prom we are going to be experiencing here in a couple of weeks. Will (Begood's son) asked us if he could take the truck out for prom night. I think I was more of a mess then Billy when Will asked. I know Will would never do anything to mess up the truck, but you have others around that night that may not be as careful that night :(

Here are my two boys!

lakehavasu003.jpg

Better pic of the little one without the eyeware.

lakehavasu023.jpg

100_0616.jpg

The older one is camera shy. Gotta be sneaky when taking pics of him!

Here's s couple of my daughter Alyssa Christine and no nekkid jokes or I'll hunt you down. She is my blessing and most important aspect of my being on Earth.
Alyssa2years.jpg

Alyssa15months.jpg

Her custom Little Red Wagon that I painted and bought some custom "lawn mower" wheels for as well as gave up my old Playstation 1 steering wheel for her new ride. Enjoy! Oh yeah, 2years old as of these. NOtice her "RAT FINK" shifter! LOL!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back