killed. roush f150

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
ran ageist a roush f150 on the mass pike. thought it was a lightning till i saw it did not have a step side.
he was working hard to win, weaving thru traffic recklessly, going onto the shoulder. i calmly passed people the normal way, and each time i found an opening i passed him at over 150, don't think he was able to go over 130.

after 15 miles we met heavy traffic, about 2 min later he cough me. i knew the race was over and then i noticed my heart pounding so hard i thought it would leap from my chest. i have not had a rush like that in a damn long time.
felt as thou, if i wanted to, i could rip off the steering wheel and throw it at him.

he got off the next exit, and i went home to Glenlivet.

I think those thing have a hard time beating a stock Hemi. Sure it wasn't 105mph that you passed him at.:)

Ive beaten one in my HEMI and the foose ones are the same way stock they run 14.7 1/4 but i don't think they are that fast because i know Im not

You're a tool. If I didn't like these trucks so much, I'd tell you to go drive yours off a cliff.

ViperPunk said:
well dang calm down buddy:D :D

LOL I am calm:D I bet the people he kills tomorrow night because he's doing 150mph down the highway will be pretty calm too;)

shhhhh 150???? LMAO, you were haulin ass buddy! Fastest i got mine
upto was pretty close to that and I was out in the middle of no where with NO ONE
around me. Take it easy man ;) :D

Andrew

Last edited:
I thought you sold your truck for a diesel pusher motor home. Also These trucks are made to go fast but 150 on a busy free way is damn stupid. I agree with this thread going bad fast.

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL I am calm:D I bet the people he kills tomorrow night because he's doing 150mph down the highway will be pretty calm too;)

dont hate just cause you pee your pants at 130....don't rain on his parade cause he wear big girl pantys:D

YIKES!!! thats all i have to say, just don't kill nobody wife and kids.

Street racing is illegal and stupid.

I am a recovering street racer.

Prof said:

the first step is admitting it.

nycstev said:
150? lol i doubt it on th MAss Tpke?:confused: BTW I didnt know you lived in Scotland??:p :)

it was about 9:30 at night, on the 3 lane section around exit 8

Tooloe said:
dont hate just cause you pee your pants at 130....don't rain on his parade cause he wear big girl pantys:D

:p blow me:D I don't do 150mph in traffic because I'm not a dumbass... that's all.

Prof said:

How do you recover from street racing??? Are you having withdrawls :D

Street racing from red light to red light is fun, But I'll never do 150 on a highway to race someone. All it takes is someone to miss judge your speed, Come over in your lane and we all know what happens then, But I back pedal alot so don't listen to me. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back