Killed: Srt-6 Cummins Diesel

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt know there was such thing, But there he was in my sights, blowing all kinds of black smoke through town. He power braked at the light and filled the car beside him with the windows down. He kept gunning it in front of me sooting up my truck but going nowhere. The least change of his throttle caused alot more whistle and a different amount of smoke out of his BIG ASS pipes.

When i got around him i noticed his programmer in the window. I cruised at 45, he was 3 lengths behind me when the traffic cleared and i heard the whistle. Looked in my rear view and saw the cloud of smoke and him closing fast. I shifted into second and right before i hit the limiter i dropped the clutch, getting squirrly but still in my lane. When i straightened up i hooked he closed in beside me and stayed there just for a second before he started to fade out of my peripheral vision.

Wasnt long, before both his lights where in my rear view and he got in the lane behind me. I let off, he flashed his lights, accepting defeat.

NOW SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS A SRT6 Diesel!?

2006-dodge-ram-2500-srt-6-turbo-diesel-badges.jpg
The badge was SRT6 CUMMINS in the same badge. Looked OE But i guess our vendors put out some quality better than OE merchandise too!

Either way SRT-6 was slow.

Last edited:
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i think a pt with a turbo is pretty much the same engine as a srt-4

Maybe, and I don't know if this one had a turbo or not. Either way... it's like me putting Z06 badges on my truck:confused: It's just retarded LOL

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i think a pt with a turbo is pretty much the same engine as a srt-4

And that would deserve respect how? I have seen those too and except that they are moderately faster than a normal Neon I still laugh at them. Am I wrong? LOL

Last year I believe someone in here blew his motor and did not have the funds to replace it so he swapped in a six diesel and said he was calling it an Srt6. Not sure who he was.:confused:

nycstev said:
Last year I believe someone in here blew his motor and did not have the funds to replace it so he swapped in a six diesel and said he was claaing it an Srt6. Not sure who he was.:confused:

I believe that's HaulinASP(?) and I think he's still working on the swap. I'm interested to see how that turns out.

etaylormcp said:
And that would deserve respect how? I have seen those too and except that they are moderately faster than a normal Neon I still laugh at them. Am I wrong? LOL
i didn't say it deserved respect, just trying to rationalize why someone would put the badges on it.

for the record i love to smoke people out.
Picture086.jpg
Picture082.jpg

but in reality its not fast.
this truck i sold to my BFF and he loves it.
600hp, 1200tq still sluggish. just too heavy to be fast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back