Killed: Srt-6 Cummins Diesel

BurntRubber said:
why put a SRT badge on a car or truck that is not a SRT...either way your a poser.

dont care if you have a diesel with 7000hp and 15000wtq, SRT is a factory badge, if you put it on a non SRT vehivcle you a posing as a SRT vehicle and thus you are a poser

That's what I thought. I blew the 10 up, swapped it out for a 6 but kept the same interior, exterior, handling ect. And whattaya know infused twice as much power, triple the torque with 4 less cylinders......

So technically by your words an SRT 6 badge is fitting if I chose to install one.:D

HaulinAsp said:
So would 1000+ hp 1800 lbs tq constitute as an SRT-6? :rock:

WHY NOT IT SHOULD WILL KILL THE REAL SRT6 EVEN THOUGH IT WEIGHS 5000LBS MORE:D

HaulinAsp said:
Probably some youngster with a programmer, intake and exhaust..... I'm sure he added up these mods and has over 500 hp:argh:

Thing is us real diesel enthusists frown on layin black clouds at every intersection. Smoke out the pipe is clearly unburnt fuel. Unburnt fuel is wasted hp.

Now take that compression engine and tune it to run lean and mean, i.e. smoke free.
If mine blew you bet your ass I would be goin diesel also:rock: Some of the tards though think the more smoke the better there doin:dontknow: :dontknow: I dont remember that dakota or or new hollands land speed diesel powered rocket blowing black smoke when they set the records for diesel. :D Truck looks sick brother:rock:

DevilDawg3097 said:
If mine blew you bet your ass I would be goin diesel also:rock: Some of the tards though think the more smoke the better there doin:dontknow: :dontknow: I dont remember that dakota or or new hollands land speed diesel powered rocket blowing black smoke when they set the records for diesel. :D Truck looks sick brother:rock:
:D Thanks. :evil: There are some people that understand- most don't even have a clue and think all that black smoke means power.:dontknow:

BurntRubber said:
why put a SRT badge on a car or truck that is not a SRT...either way your a poser.

dont care if you have a diesel with 7000hp and 15000wtq, SRT is a factory badge, if you put it on a non SRT vehivcle you a posing as a SRT vehicle and thus you are a poser
I GUESS IM A POSER:rock:

all SRT means to mean is fast dodge and when someone see a SRT badge they know its a fast dodge and i think im pretty fast dodge truck

DAYTONA81 said:
WHY NOT IT SHOULD WILL KILL THE REAL SRT6 EVEN THOUGH IT WEIGHS 5000LBS MORE:D

Not mine- It's still an SRT-10 by birth, she just needed a heart transplant.:D

OsirruZ said:
Was this truck youre speaking of by any chance black with red graphics? If so I think thats a guy I work with. He lives around that area (Crestview). If it's the same guy he doesnt have much done to the truck. Programmer and exhaust with all his stickers and fake badges.

It was silver in fort walton beach, leaving eglin afb. I was going home but took the 30 minute detour to do his trial by fire. He got burned

HaulinAsp said:
Probably some youngster with a programmer, intake and exhaust..... I'm sure he added up these mods and has over 500 hp:argh:

Thing is us real diesel enthusists frown on layin black clouds at every intersection. Smoke out the pipe is clearly unburnt fuel. Unburnt fuel is wasted hp.

Now take that compression engine and tune it to run lean and mean, i.e. smoke free.

whats wrong with that? just cause my turbo cant keep up....im at around the 600's now and reasonably clean, but i know my tunes;) and its fun to smoke the un-suspecting corrvette and ricer :rock:

Smokey said:
whats wrong with that? just cause my turbo cant keep up....im at around the 600's now and reasonably clean, but i know my tunes;) and its fun to smoke the un-suspecting corrvette and ricer :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I knew you and ASP would clash eventually... I've just been waiting for it. :p :D ;)

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Smokey said:
So you are trying to justify giving the rest of the diesel community a black eye by your willingness to "smoke out" individuals on the street?

Not cool.

And 600hp with a diesel is soooooooooooooooo yesterday.:marchmellow:

Matter of fact- I was at that level back in 2004.:dontknow:

Black1 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I knew you and ASP would clash eventually... I've just been waiting for it. :p :D ;)

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

:D You're such an instigator.....:D :D :D

HaulinAsp said:
So you are trying to justify giving the rest of the diesel community a black eye by your willingness to "smoke out" individuals on the street?

Not cool.

And 600hp with a diesel is soooooooooooooooo yesterday.:marchmellow:

Matter of fact- I was at that level back in 2004.:dontknow:
Banks runs a clean system with no black smoke...I kinda like it, it's like intimidation.....
700-800+ HP is simple with a piggy back tune and some turbo work:rock: :rock: :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
Banks runs a clean system with no black smoke...I kinda like it, it's like intimidation.....
700-800+ HP is simple with a piggy back tune and some turbo work:rock: :rock: :D
Not so fast- It would be wiser to built the engine to support 7-800 hp and maintain some reliability. The head gaskets tend to cry for mercy around 43-48 psi boost.

And that's another topic- boost, people tend to get impressed with the higher associated boost psi's generated by the diesel engine.

Fact : Boost is a measurement of restriction.

HaulinAsp said:
Not so fast- It would be wiser to built the engine to support 7-800 hp and maintain some reliability. The head gaskets tend to cry for mercy around 43-48 psi boost.

And that's another topic- boost, people tend to get impressed with the higher associated boost psi's generated by the diesel engine.

Fact : Boost is a measurement of restriction.
I know ARP headbolts are a necessity for higher hp, I blew the head gaskets out of my 6.0L on just a tune... the older version 7.3L handles 700+HP really well with little work needing to be done several of my buddies are running them as DD with no problems one is putting down in the range of 755HP 1400+tq needed a tranny built though:D

kickinassrt-10 said:
I know ARP headstuds are a necessity for higher hp, I blew the head gaskets out of my 6.0L on just a tune... the older version 7.3L handles 700+HP really well with little work needing to be done several of my buddies are running them as DD with no problems one is putting down in the range of 755HP 1400+tq needed a tranny built though:D

We do a few other things for reliability.....:rock: :marchmellow:

Currently workin on a 3406B- CAT engine for my brother. Gotta love mechanical injection pumps:D

CAT Manifold :
IMG_1112.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back