Ladies and Gentlemen... the time has arrived!!!!!

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
99k.jpg

100k.jpg

101k.jpg

i bought her in april 2007 with about 15k on her...

so 85,000 miles later...

1 window sticker for $47,925.00

7,083.33 gallons of gas (at 12mpg)

$24,791.67 in fuel (at $3.50/gal.)

$2,420 in oil changes (22 oil changes at 4k between changes)

$3,200 in tires (4 sets at $800/set)

3 sets of brakes (4 up front)

3 wrecks

1 back slider glass

10 sets of wipers

2 bedliners

1 clutch replacement at 95k miles

1 rear end rebuild at 95k miles

it's been a great work truck;) pulling trailers, hauling materials, stuck out in a field getting pushed out by a CAT 262:D :D

and a buncha goofball friends along the way :D

looking forward to the next 100k;)

Last edited:
daaammmnnnn!!!! maybe the flames will help you get another 100k out of it. congrats, bro!

I'm closing in on 100k myself, I also bought mine in April of 2007 and its also a work truck. Been pretty lucky mine has held up with the way I drive,lol. You got ghost flames on there?

I was scared for a second when I read the title to your post, thought you were selling! anyone else in the 100k club?

I'm closing in on 100k myself, I also bought mine in April of 2007 and its also a work truck. Been pretty lucky mine has held up with the way I drive,lol. You got ghost flames on there?
i'm thinking some of these odd problems floating around lately are with trucks that have sat, at least for some time... i probably haven't let this think sit for more than 2 days since i've had it... and yeah to the flames... did them myself...and i'll never do it again:D

pcb20103.jpg

Sounds like beer time!!:rock:
any time is beer time!!!:cheers:

I was scared for a second when I read the title to your post, thought you were selling! anyone else in the 100k club?
a few, ChuckB on here has over 100k and has for some time... had i not changed directions with work about a year ago, i'm almost positive i would have caught up with him a lot sooner... he's still on his original clutch, too!! i put mine in at 95k because the slave went out and i had all the parts, but the oem clutch still had about 20k miles on it left... and i've seen a few guys on other forums with 120k, and i think i saw one with 150k!! there's definitely only a handful, though...
One hell of a good truck. Way to go buttmunch!!
must be since you have impeccable taste in vehicles :D:aetsch:

Keep on rocking on brother! :rock::thrasher::rock::thrasher::rock::thrasher:

i still dont agree with your gas prices and roundabouts:aetsch:

hahahahaha, congrats bro. hope you didnt run over any old handicap women with an oxygen tank trying to take those pics. LMAO

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back