Lambo doors....whaddya think??

Should I do Lambo Doors to my truck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has seen these in person on a Dodge Truck...do you think it would be fun and practical? Or will it become a hassle and potentially damage the truck?:dontknow:

I am thinking about doing it...ofcourse, not personally...but having them installed!:D

Truthfully? I think they suck, but that is just MY opinion. To each their own.

Bill.

Begood said:
Truthfully? I think they suck, but that is just MY opinion. To each their own.

Bill.

Why? Like they dont work....or that they are gaudy?:dontknow:

I am looking for everybodies opinion whether it is good or bad...basically you guys are going to determine if I do it or not.;)

I just think they are too ricey for an SRT-10. Just my opinion. On anything else - go for it. Just not on a V-10.

EMT/SRT said:
I just think they are too ricey for an SRT-10. Just my opinion. On anything else - go for it. Just not on a V-10.
Yes, not on an SRT-10.

Bill.

I've never liked lambo doors on anything but a lambo...hence the name. they look ghey, all those ricers have them, not for your truck bro. just my .02 cents

Well...So far everybody is glad to chime in with whether I should do it or not...but not very many opinions on why....

Now gullwing would be different. Thought about it too but if your garage ceiling is not that high, then your screwed.

Personally,opinions are like azzholes,everyone has got one !!! I think they look killer along with the suicide rear doors !!!Just be careful if you purchase them,make sure they are Custom made for your truck !!! UNIVERSAL kits seem to be inferior as far as operational satisfaction !!Here's one of a DTW members truck,some may remember his truck from Towers Shops !!

Attachments

• 394811.jpg
    394811.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 3,168
think about it..... Lambo door arent even on real Lambo's any more. played out and pain in the ass to use also if the car didn't come with it.....it will look like the accord with lambo doors that you parked next to at the local cruze nite. RICEY..........

I personally like them

I'm just not sure I would ever do it

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah wings are ricey too

So are racing stripes in your bed but you did it anyway! :D

I think the bigass Daytona wings are a bit much but I think the SRT-10 wing is just enough to compensate for the lower front fascia. They balance out well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back