Lambo doors....whaddya think??

Should I do Lambo Doors to my truck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wouldn't do it Kris,... looks so ghey... :p :D :D :D

PS the only thing i see on trucks with those flipping-upp doors :D , are usual those fugly ghey wheels also... says enough to me " as european" from the guys that do that lambo dance... no way for me ! ;) :D

500snakz said:
YES do the lamebo doors...along with the chrome tape down the side, curb feelers, 30" rims, running boards, window vents, coffee can tail pipe, push bar on the front, and a chandalier hanging from the ceiling. NOW THATS CLASSY! And anything that you can buy at walmart's automotive section under $20.
I say go for it dude...and PLEASE post pics...

Yup...that's funny.

500snakz said:
This will explain better...

And....you know me so well. Good for you. Now can you help explain it to me...it's hard figuring out how to be a douche bag unless perfectly explained by a douche bag.

Third time's a charm . . . : (Suicide doors gets my vote!!!!!)

Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

Kris...F%&k all the Lmbo door haters..Its YOUR truck..Hey..Try this...You live in HI..Take the doors OFF...very original and less waxing..

Hehehehehehe....I saw a truck the other day with Lambo's on the front and suicides on the back. That was my intention to do that....I just wanted to see some Pro's and Con's on the Lambos.

So far the only thing I have intelligently gathered from starting this stupid ass thread is that I am a ricer and if I did this my truck would look ricey.

Irritates me.....:(

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Hehehehehehe....I saw a truck the other day with Lambo's on the front and suicides on the back. That was my intention to do that....I just wanted to see some Pro's and Con's on the Lambos.

So far the only thing I have intelligently gathered from starting this stupid ass thread is that I am a ricer and if I did this my truck would look ricey.

Irritates me.....:(

HEY! :mad: I gave you a good answer, ya bastage! :dontknow: :D

Some of you did...but all it takes is one bad apple bro. I dont have the patience for it.:D

then...do it...then ask questions...that way....you'll have the same answers, but you'll have done what you wanted in the first place, so it wouldn't matter!...that's what i do

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back