Lambo doors....whaddya think??

Should I do Lambo Doors to my truck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they look good man. Really grabs the attention at car shows and such. If you do it, I say get rid of the door handles as well:rock: You obviously like the look, or you wouldn't be asking about it, so go for it

The question should (more directly) be asked: What do YOU think of them...?

It is (after all) YOUR truck..........

I've seen all kinds of mods that made the owner one happy MFr that I would never do... But it wasn't my truck... It was their's.... Do what you think is cool and fun..... It doesn't matter if anyone else likes it or not........

If (for instance) you wanted to do an HID headlight array using a facsimile of Pammie Anderson's nipples (one) on each of your opposing front fenders....... Well, I wouldn't do it. But if it rawx your world, then fkn go for it......

Hell, it might even catch on... Who knows...?

D

EMT/SRT said:
I think the bigass Daytona wings are a bit much but I think the SRT-10 wing is just enough to compensate for the lower front fascia. They balance out well.

I agree!

As far as the Lambo doors go, they look ok, but if you drive your truck more than just on weekends or nice days it will be a pain in the ass. I talked to a local guy who has them on his Rumble Bee and he said he hates them enough that he is taking them off.

Each his own, I prefer to stay Stock. It's where the real money in the long run come in. Plus how am I to questions a bunch of engineers who built this truck.

EMT/SRT said:
So are racing stripes in your bed but you did it anyway! :D

I think the bigass Daytona wings are a bit much but I think the SRT-10 wing is just enough to compensate for the lower front fascia. They balance out well.
The guy on here with the yellow fever quad cab with the daytona wing I have to say it looks damn good. It balances the truck out nicely.

ONE OF MY FAVS!

633571851740216798-lambodoorssoplayedoutevenlambosdonthavethem.jpg

contact 05dodgesrt, he did his himself:rock:

Attachments

• m_761f459da81c4f323234cd6d7b01cb09.jpg
    m_761f459da81c4f323234cd6d7b01cb09.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 57
  • tn1.jpg
    tn1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 101
Thats the truck I was talkin about there Stinker! Yeah suicide doors added would look kewl!,I think they look good,just buy the good ones,spend the money and do it right though," LSD" have some really good ones. If you buy the cheaper hinges the doors won't close properly and you will get door damage and striker damage too.

One of the things I always think about, especially in this economy, is how easy will it be to sell the truck if I need to. You are already faced with a rather limited market, being a specialty vehicle, and by adding the lambo doors you are potentially further limiting the market appeal. Not everyone likes them. I would never do this to a car. But it is yours and you can do what you want.

76574srt10 said:
One of the things I always think about, especially in this economy, is how easy will it be to sell the truck if I need to. You are already faced with a rather limited market, being a specialty vehicle, and by adding the lambo doors you are potentially further limiting the market appeal. Not everyone likes them. I would never do this to a car. But it is yours and you can do what you want.

I read everyone's posts...even the double picture post;)....but I would like to point out that this is my "Baby" and I will not sell her. This is going to be my "work in progress....project truck" for as long as she will let me keep her.:eek:

I like the way the doors look...when I started this, I just wanted to see the mass appeal. Because while I want to do what I think is cool....sometimes I have missed the cool train, know what I mean???:D

I wouldn't say that Lambo's belong only on ricers, but, I would say that the practicality of having such a door may be a hinderance in certain environments.:dontknow: However, I have been out of the car show loop for a while and that is what I am aiming for. I want to win a trophy so bad I have already sold the Sickness to a pervert in South Africa for 100 pesos just to help begin fixing her up....;) :p

Anyways, I also wanted to have something to read that actually interested me...and the friggin' politics thread was getting in the way!:slug:

Might make it easier to get in and out, as narrow as parking spots are these days.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I have been out of the car show loop for a while and that is what I am aiming for. I want to win a trophy so bad.....

Don't worry about that, i won a "Top 10 of Show" and i didn't even have my truck ready for the show, just pulled in and parked...and others here have won before as well. Any SRT-10 Ram will do well at a car show IMO :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back