Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

Black1 said:
I have to agree... I don't care what Nader says... Corvair's RAWK!!! !:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
He didn't like Chrysler K cars either................. (don't tell, but I didn't either) ;)

The H1 is really not as wide as you think. Mirrior to mirrior is 8'6", tire to tire is only 7'9", the actual body is 7'0" wide, and it is approximately 1'6" shorter in length than my RC SRT. How sad is this, Humvee with 39 1/2" super swampers, and my SRT stock ride height, the roofs (actual roof not including the safari rack) is exactly the same height. Not quite as large as you would think.

Oh yeah and by the way my SRT is now the more efficient vehicle, H1 through the hills of West Virginia (where the men are men and the sheep are scared) on my way home from picking it up, it got me a whoppin 9mpg at an average of 60-65mph. And yes it is a diesel, supposedly more efficient than the gas version. It's at the performance shop now to hopefully cure that. Oh what we do for our toys. hehe.

spe_chati said:
The H1 is really not as wide as you think. Mirrior to mirrior is 8'6", tire to tire is only 7'9", the actual body is 7'0" wide, and it is approximately 1'6" shorter in length than my RC SRT. How sad is this, Humvee with 39 1/2" super swampers, and my SRT stock ride height, the roofs (actual roof not including the safari rack) is exactly the same height. Not quite as large as you would think.

Oh yeah and by the way my SRT is now the more efficient vehicle, H1 through the hills of West Virginia (where the men are men and the sheep are scared) on my way home from picking it up, it got me a whoppin 9mpg at an average of 60-65mph. And yes it is a diesel, supposedly more efficient than the gas version. It's at the performance shop now to hopefully cure that. Oh what we do for our toys. hehe.

Put a bigger turbo on it and a flash.... It will get a TON more gas mileage. :D :rock: ........ no shit! ;)

It is a chevy 350 block, stroked and made into a diesel. No forged crank, etc. so I have been warned not to try too hard to make this engine "perform" as the block is paper thin and will scatter fairly easy. He (my diesel guy) is working on the flash/custom controller now, as for more "high" performance, he is recomending a cummins swap. Says it would only be $10-$12,000 to do, and with the right adapter plate bolt right up to the stock tranny. I am not sure I like it enough to put that kind of $$ into it yet.

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T

Lucy_Beach__16_.jpg

1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda

(Not mine but exactly how mine will be - currently in resto but with RWL tires)
71Cuda.jpg

1973 Plymouth 340 'Cuda

(Just sold to my Dad now a father son project).
1973_Plymouth_Cuda.jpg

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport (stealth version1).

Jeepsmall.jpg

Trading the above Jeep in for modern WJ version:

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overlander (stealth Version2).

WJ_Grand_Cherokee_Stealth.jpg

2002 (Aussie) Ford T3 TS50 5.6L V8 5-Speed

TS50_Palliser_Beach__21_.jpg

My other two vehicles...

Attachments

• DSCF1635.JPG
    DSCF1635.JPG
    475.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1636.JPG
    DSCF1636.JPG
    461.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF1637.JPG
    DSCF1637.JPG
    468 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF1638.JPG
    DSCF1638.JPG
    478.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1639.JPG
    DSCF1639.JPG
    488.2 KB · Views: 13
amtrucker22 said:
Temp tag on the Hummer... Business must be good :D :rock:

You getting any bites on your truck?

Temp tags on both, but bidness ain't that good, I traded in 5 vehicles in the process...I need to downsize my fleet...LOL!!! No bites on the SRT, but I really haven't tried. I'm gonna put it on eBay one day soon...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Temp tags on both, but bidness ain't that good, I traded in 5 vehicles in the process...I need to downsize my fleet...LOL!!! No bites on the SRT, but I really haven't tried. I'm gonna put it on eBay one day soon...
5 vehicles :rofl:

Lately ebay has been saturated with 10's. When I started looking there were only 1 - 2 a day popping up, now there is anywhere from 4 - 8 a day being added. I hope it gets better for you!

Good news is there are rarely any valid YF's that show up.

amtrucker22 said:
5 vehicles :rofl:

Lately ebay has been saturated with 10's. When I started looking there were only 1 - 2 a day popping up, now there is anywhere from 4 - 8 a day being added. I hope it gets better for you!

Good news is there are rarely any valid YF's that show up.

Well, I reckon if it don't sell, I'll have to go ahead and install the Paxton and all the other stuff I have for it and keep it...damn the luck...:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Well, I reckon if it don't sell, I'll have to go ahead and install the Paxton and all the other stuff I have for it and keep it...damn the luck...:D
HAHAHAH Thats what i thought you just havent sounded like you were real set on selling it. Just keep it and drive it when you can.

My Old 350Z. I traded it on the SRT. Right after I traded it in the dealership called me and told me one of the dealers friends bought the car. He totaled it within a week of having it. I don't know why they felt the need to call me and tell me that. It hurt my heart hearing that.
3.jpg

4.jpg

My 300ZX. It use to be a Twin Turbo. Currently undergoing a massive rebuild. Got rid of the TT set up. Now going with one huge single turbo. It's been a long build. Except for the block and heads everything under the hood right now is pretty much one off because of the single turbo set up. I wasn't expecting to spend this much money in it but here I am. Hopefully when done, on race gas it should make 800+. Turbo is capable of 4 digit numbers but I will get greedy with it after I had some fun with it. Once I get use to 800hp I will blow it up pushing for 4 digits. Then start again. Never ends.
111.jpg

444.jpg

I also have my Ford F-250 Daily Driver. It's my work beater. The wifey has her Hyundai whatever it is company car. She said she is going buy an Escalade ESV. Trying to talk her into getting Jeep SRT8. Failing at it so far.

Last edited:
Pic numero uno is my jeep cherokee.....

Pic numero dos is Lindsays Commander.....

and yes...we do use them!! :driver::rock:

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 20
  • jeepCom.jpg
    jeepCom.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 20
My other toy is a bell-tech lowered 1996 Dodge Ram indy with intercooled procharger,
20" pantherwheels, steel cowlhood, 2004 leather SRT/10 truck seats, enz enz enz..
Here some pics.

DSC08441.jpg

srtseat.jpg

IMG_6704-018.jpg

DSC07656.jpg

2006-Wognum-029.jpg

dsc00086.jpg

I finally got a car with SMG... and ya know what... I don't really like it... besides the people on the M5 forum are pretty damn snobby... and all refer to their car as 'the beast' it's really quite annoying... with that said ... here's pics of it... I've never posted pics of my truck... but you can see it in photo 1...

p.s. yes it's faster than the truck <well fast than my truck anyway>

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back