Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

All I got

My truck and my wifes 2003 Tauras (pos). We drive a lot in what we do, so she opted for the sensible decent mileage thingy. I got the guzzle. She's also paying (partially) for my stepson's Nissan Maxima (pos ricer). We are talking about getting her a Charger or (she wants a 'stang). Working on the Challenger though. (I'm winning as I about had to pull her from the seat of my truck. (go Mopar). I asked her to rev it up with the Roe for a video and she says "nope I'm not moving. I want this" when I asked her to get out of the driver's seat to move to the 101 octane pump. LOL (I got a chubby and a good laugh). Who knows maybe there's a CE in our future. She sure likes the way it puts you into the seat when you romp on the truck with the s/c. She doesnt like the BillyBoats though (too loud). She saw the Saleen's, Cobra's, etc. Can't say I blame her...some of those are damn sexy.

Perry

Silverback said:
My wife's ride with her new wheels.

I just need to find someone that makes tinted headlights and foglights for it now.

How have the front rotors been on that thing? ;)

Silverback said:
If I take it to work, my boss will call me Huggy Bear for that day.:p

I wonder how many people are scratching their heads, going "Huggy Bear". Who the hell was that?:dontknow: :D

Only Starsky and Hutch Dad :dancing: I still have those Nightmares from being tied up in front of the TV while you were sucking down the beer and doing back flips watching those IDIOTS!!!!!:p :p

Roz-SRT said:
How have the front rotors been on that thing? ;)

No problems yet.

I've heard the horror stories of going through brakes in 5000 miles or less and warped rotors. She has close to 8000 miles on it without any issues so far, and the original wheels where actually heavier (American Racing 22 inchers) than these Foose wheels are.

Wifey said:
Only Starsky and Hutch Dad :dancing: I still have those Nightmares from being tied up in front of the TV while you were sucking down the beer and doing back flips watching those IDIOTS!!!!!:p :p

I thought that $200.00 an hour counciling cured you of all that childhood trauma.:eek: ;) :p :D

Silverback said:
No problems yet.

I've heard the horror stories of going through brakes in 5000 miles or less and warped rotors. She has close to 8000 miles on it without any issues so far, and the original wheels where actually heavier (American Racing 22 inchers) than these Foose wheels are.

You're very lucky! Sounds like she knows how to drive the thing properly. I used to work at Infiniti, in parts. Back in the day, we used to put TONS of rotors on those pigs. We're in a mountainous region also, I'm sure that didn't help matters either.

my truck and plane

P2030018.jpg

1994 dodge 4X4

Image1.jpg

and under the hood

IMG_0125.jpg

Cool little tail-dragger. There's several private airstrips out near my parent's house. Those and those ultra-lites are always in the air out their way.

my rides

1997 Mercury Cougar XR7
320506_50_full.jpg

2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab
2612219_12_full.jpg

Also have a 1999 Chevy Tahoe as my everyday driver. No pics, all stock.

mosrt10 said:
I love those.

I guess I am getting older, I had a TRX450R with an HRC cam, big gun exhaust,K&N. It was kinda fast but I really enjoy the Rhino. That creek in the pic is in my backyard and we can ride from our land for 6 miles across creeks and fields. It is very versitile in the mud with the 27's and locked in 4WD. I use it to pull trucks in and out of my shop, haul things around the land and just to get away from the phone. I have put 205 miles on it in 3 months. I love it!

Hmm..Does anyone really need or want to see a pic of my 05 Chevy Equinox?...lol

I have my wifeys Benz plus whats in my avatar. Truck used to be my dads
but hes too old to drive anymore so he gave it to me.

nycstev said:
I have my wifeys Benz plus whats in my avatar. Truck used to be my dads
but hes too old to drive anymore so he gave it to me.

Steve, start a thread with more pics of your Dad's tractor...let's see who can come up with some outstanding mod recommendations...maybe Stinker will want to buy it!

we ran those t600's for a few years, nice rig steve. watcha gonna do with it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back