Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

Prof said:
But that one is not wet and moldy with mud caked on the undercarriage, and worn out windshield washers. :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I like those Continentals! :rock:

She was real special to me.....wasted a lot of money to go 13.6!!!!! But she was a real comfy ride.....couldn't afford to keep both so I traded her in even w/ the windshield tint....someone has a bad ass ride now!

Magg.jpg

Mag006.jpg

Mag009.jpg

Mag014.jpg

SRT Racer 2 said:
This is part of my stable: 2005 #64 of 500

2367926_6_full.jpg

1996 Impala SS one of three that I have (in Vegas)
2367926_30_full.jpg

1964 Mercury and a 1965 Lincoln Continental
2367926_20_full.jpg

well were are the other pic's of them all?

Prof said:
But that one is not wet and moldy with mud caked on the undercarriage, and worn out windshield washers. :p

God damn Festering Shit Hole. Two days ago we broke a record. I think we hit 97 degrees and they were carrying on like the gates of hell had opened up. Today it's 58 degrees and raining.

Silverback, I'll start a high tech manufacturing firm in San Diego,to get you out of that FSH. You can be my lead engineer/partner. We will hire Jack as the Vice President of Human Resources, plus Research and Development of the Never to Hit The Road Projects, Patrick as the Chief Technology Officer and Mikey as Vice President of the Mundane. I see Wifey as our Vice President of Facility Acquisition, Jerry as our Materials Acquisition Vice President, and Nowwhat as the Supervisor of the Ugly and Wrong (but quick).

Any other staffing recommendations?

Prof said:
Silverback, I'll start a high tech manufacturing firm in San Diego,to get you out of that FSH. You can be my lead engineer/partner. We will hire Jack as the Vice President of Human Resources, plus Research and Development of the Never to Hit The Road Projects, Patrick as the Chief Technology Officer and Mikey as Vice President of the Mundane. I see Wifey as our Vice President of Facility Acquisition, Jerry as our Materials Acquisition Vice President, and Nowwhat as the Supervisor of the Ugly and Wrong (but quick).

I wanna supervise, for only an hour a day and 5 days a week and get paid $1K an hour. :idea:

Prof said:

Can I sweep the floors? Please!

Silverback said:
God damn Festering Shit Hole. Two days ago we broke a record. I think we hit 97 degrees and they were carrying on like the gates of hell had opened up. Today it's 58 degrees and raining.
97 degrees!! I bet alot of people went to hospital for heat stroke. When it gets up to 80+ they can't handle it.

sleeper said:
97 degrees!! I bet alot of people went to hospital for heat stroke. When it gets up to 80+ they can't handle it.

97 is like A/C....;) :D :rock:

fdrelated012.jpg

subway restaurant fire last night

3 minute response time for an all-volunteer department. by the way, NBT, shirt is in the mail! sweet pic!
subway 3.jpg

subway 2.jpg

subway.jpg

EMT/SRT said:
3 minute response time for an all-volunteer department. by the way, NBT, shirt is in the mail! sweet pic!
View attachment 16356

View attachment 16357

View attachment 16358

Great response time...got to be the V-10...;) Looks like she was close to flashing...remember if your low, and you see the carpet starting to gas...get the hell out...she is going to flash... be safe...here is one more for you...

E7Extrication4SN0032.jpg

I bet you two have some cool stories. :cool:

NBT said:
Great response time...got to be the V-10...;) Looks like she was close to flashing...remember if your low, and you see the carpet starting to gas...get the hell out...she is going to flash... be safe...here is one more for you...

E7Extrication4SN0032.jpg

They should have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

NBT puts out the fires, and we fix the damage from them. Thank you volunteer firemen.

Attachments

• Fire Brick B4.jpg
    Fire Brick B4.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 29
  • Fire Brick AFT.jpg
    Fire Brick AFT.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back