Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

spe_chati said:
NBT puts out the fires, and we fix the damage from them. Thank you volunteer firemen.

Good to know....want to open a chain in NW Ohio next year?:dontknow:

I'm pretty versed in building construction....;) been at it since 1985:D...some sort of twisted day off job:D
kitchenpics004.jpg

I think I can safely say that anyone who has been a firefighter loves it. When you walk into a burning structure like that on a BA you see a part of the fire that you respect. When I was 15 I started volunteering at my local VFD. I made it to Safety Officer before I moved from the area and still miss it. Pucker power is when you are in a ditch with an overturned car and the leaking fluids on top of the water ignite. The entire ditch turned into a fireball with us in it, Nomex wow. It’s also amazing to see what can be done with a HURST tool. My hats off to every FF/EMT and I always drop my money in the boot.

thanx everyone for the kind words about fire/rescue personnel! and NBT, suweet kitchen. my wife would be in heaven!

NBT said:
Good to know....want to open a chain in NW Ohio next year?:dontknow:

I'm pretty versed in building construction....;) been at it since 1985:D...some sort of twisted day off job:D
kitchenpics004.jpg

Very nice Ken.:) :rock:

Got one question though.

How do you get water into the sink?:confused: Pee in it?:dontknow: ;) :D

in reference to the sink, i don't think it is finished. doesn't look like a window has been installed yet.

That used to be a window, now a pass-through to the addition!

Ken has done an amazing job on that house! And you are correct, not finished yet...

no the drive is not finished yet !!!!!

but here's the other toy I got. Would go great with a YF wouldn't it?

Attachments

• IMG_1066.JPG
    IMG_1066.JPG
    985.6 KB · Views: 28
:rock:
sirhc76 said:
Pucker power is when you are in a ditch with an overturned car and the leaking fluids on top of the water ignite. The entire ditch turned into a fireball with us in it, Nomex wow.
... or when your fighting fire...and someones home O2 cylinder blows and your 5 feet away from it when it goes. BOOM.
Funny you mention that type of call... my partner at work was recently awarded Paramedic of the County for extricating and saving two trapped victims under water in a ditch from an MVC.
It can be a high speed roller coaster ride... line of work.:rock:
EMT/SRT said:
thanx everyone for the kind words about fire/rescue personnel! and NBT, suweet kitchen. my wife would be in heaven!
Got the tee today... thanks bro.:rock: When I can round a few of the tees up from other barns I will get the good ones to ya:rock:
Silverback said:
Very nice Ken.:) :rock:
Got one question though.
How do you get water into the sink?:confused: Pee in it?:dontknow: ;) :D
Well we hated the look of a faucet... so we just get water from the fridge.... we just keep the dog bowls full, and share it with them.
Who are we fooling;) :dontknow: ...we don't need no stinking water...:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Borden3srt said:
i have been looking at the stillen site for a s/c for the g35. for that i have to change the hood b/c it wont fit under the factory hood. but we love the car. i can cruise at 100 without hardly touching the gas. just doesn't get there as qhick as the truck!:D
Glad your enjoying the new 35 Steve:rock: :rock: They look sharp.
ntw0rk said:
And you are correct, not finished yet...
Thanks Scott, If I could just get Dawn to start swinging a hammer....:hmmmm2: we could get it done.:laugh:
Floor said:
but here's the other toy I got. Would go great with a YF wouldn't it?
For Sure... Trucks and Bikes always seemed to marry up nice.

In my avatar is 56 chevy bel air, 83 mustang gt (had since I was 18, 48000miles) 05 copperhead Viper#203, the srt10 truck. Wife has a SS trailblazer

b exxon said:
In my avatar is 56 chevy bel air, 83 mustang gt (had since I was 18, 48000miles) 05 copperhead Viper#203, the srt10 truck. Wife has a SS trailblazer
i'd love to have that 83 GT. that was the car I wanted in the 80's

I don't have already my SRT, but this is one of my rides:

Maco Corvette built by John Silva in 1976, based on a 1972 Coupe.
Silva named Maco after a deal with GM, Mako Shark was the 1965 prototype.

She needs a restoration and was supposed to have a frame-off, but I got a disease called Yellow Fever, so she'll wait. I'll drive as is for a while.

350 stock and M21 tranny, but I have a killer 454 waiting for in a crate.

595 Abarth bas built in 1970 by Karl Abarth, based on Fiat 500, a popular car built in Italy from '50s to '70s. that pic is not mine, but that's the way she should look like. It has a 2 piston rear engine, 0.595 liter, about 35 HP. Very funny to drive since all the weight is on the rear, she drifts very easy.

Attachments

• mako_lake.jpg
    mako_lake.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 595.jpg
    595.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 31
attila said:
I don't have already my SRT, but this is one of my rides:

Maco Corvette built by John Silva in 1976, based on a 1972 Coupe.
Silva named Maco after a deal with GM, Mako Shark was the 1965 prototype.

Got any pictures of the front.:dontknow:

Currently drive an '06 Vette and the '05 Srt-10. Been through a few mustangs while in college which got me hooked on horsepower. First was '98 GT which I sold to my brother, then an '02 GT which my dad now has, and after more hard work I stepped up to an '03 Cobra, and got rid of it when I graduated and got a career going to get the Vette which is my dream car, and makes me smile just as much as the SRT-10 every time I push the ignition button. It's kinda cool having my first couple cars still in the family and running strong. :rock:

redfirecobra.jpg

BurnOutPic.jpg

USDecal2.jpg

phatpharmacist_vette_hdr.jpg

CorvetteTint016a.jpg

Corvette023a.jpg

Corvette001a.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back