Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

this is what I split time with on my truck
motofinfan

Silverback said:
I'm just speaking for myself here.

As most of you know, when someone who I have an issue with is here, I'm on them like they were a f*cking banana.

When they are gone, they are gone and I don't believe it's right to make fun of them, as they are not here to defend themselves. I know Dave still stops by and see's things at times. And I believe that some of the stuff said hurts.

Now that particular picture I originally posted and kidded Dave about. He thought it was funny. Now it's not being presented in the same way.

Something else to remember. Those of you going to the Nationals will run into him. What would you say if confronted with a copy of that.

And Slow91, I'm not picking on you, so please do not take it that way. My comments are directed the thought, not the person.

I had no idea that you posted that before :) I just love the picture... I had gotten that in a email about 8 months ago and was waiting for just the right time to use it :D

But now that you mention that you posted it, I like it even more :D :D

mxzx440 said:
heres some of the toys, first one is my 2 sleds, one is a 670, the other is a 440 race sled, i race in snocross. Then the lowrider, the chevy i traded off on my srt. My boat which i just got in last week and haven't got it out on the water yet. then the old yfz 450

Nice Sleds and Wake board boat....i used to ride semi pro and do comps out in WA state 2001-2004....now i kiteboard.

Silverback said:
I'm just speaking for myself here.

As most of you know, when someone who I have an issue with is here, I'm on them like they were a f*cking banana.

When they are gone, they are gone and I don't believe it's right to make fun of them, as they are not here to defend themselves. I know Dave still stops by and see's things at times. And I believe that some of the stuff said hurts.

Now that particular picture I originally posted and kidded Dave about. He thought it was funny. Now it's not being presented in the same way.

Something else to remember. Those of you going to the Nationals will run into him. What would you say if confronted with a copy of that.

And Slow91, I'm not picking on you, so please do not take it that way. My comments are directed the thought, not the person.

I understand.:eek:

Im in love with 3 women. Sadly they all suffer from a lack up of upgrades syndrome. Vette is for sale though. Basically because i want to pay off my truck.

2000 trans am 6spd ws9 conversion with hedders and no mufflers, loud sob
1999 c5 6spd
89 gmc 4x4 stepside in process of doing body work
04 bone stock srt-10 (for now)

Attachments

• gmc.JPG
    gmc.JPG
    365.7 KB · Views: 29
  • srt.JPG
    srt.JPG
    370 KB · Views: 29
  • ta.JPG
    ta.JPG
    380.1 KB · Views: 40
  • vette.JPG
    vette.JPG
    458.7 KB · Views: 57
amtrucker22 said:
I had no idea that you posted that before :) I just love the picture... I had gotten that in a email about 8 months ago and was waiting for just the right time to use it :D

But now that you mention that you posted it, I like it even more :D :D

It was long ago. Hell, it might have even been on the NFFF site.

Dave mentioned that he was leaving because of some of the crap that was going on at that time. I posted that picture and the caption was, "Dave riding off into the sunset". He thought it was funny as all hell.

This is my 67 Fury III Vert and the truck at a local cruise in show...

DSC02620.jpg

And at home behind the house... now there are 24 houses back there where that field used to be...
DSC01853.jpg

Damn but they look good together!!:rock: :D

CarDude said:
It has been sitting outside:egg: ......but a guy is coming over today to give me an estimate on rerouting my door so I can install a lift.

I'd be interested in hearing what he had to say. I'm in the garage door business and just want to see if he's doing right by you or just doing you.

Silverback, thank you for saying what I was thinking.........

Cardude.....that garage pic from the end of the driveway.......dude your viper looks soooooooo cool!!!

Hamrhead.....what can I say, those new wheels are awesome dude......she is a beast. Although I cant imagine parking her in the driveway......... I know, I know......

patrick

very nice rides everyone...1) the wife & 10 2) shelby csxt #143 3) the daytona #01707 & 10 4) a friends srt-4 & my csxt and special appearance by the mopar rig at the hayes show in commerce,ga.

Attachments

• barbx 048.jpg
    barbx 048.jpg
    991.5 KB · Views: 736
  • CSXT143 004.jpg
    CSXT143 004.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 2006 pix 009.jpg
    2006 pix 009.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 63
  • HAYES 1 008.jpg
    HAYES 1 008.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
I'd be interested in hearing what he had to say. I'm in the garage door business and just want to see if he's doing right by you or just doing you.

$1,365 to reroute and install a Jackhammer Garage Door opener ($715). I need a solid shaft, addition of a torsion spring, new track and the JackHammer. Another guy quoted me $850 to reroute the door, without the opener. :dontknow:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Hamrhead.....what can I say, those new wheels are awesome dude......she is a beast. Although I cant imagine parking her in the driveway......... I know, I know......

patrick
Fear not Patrick, it spends plenty of time in a garage.

And for the time that it is parked in the driveway, it's covered up.
Even when it is in the garage it's still covered up!:D

The Focus sits outside - It's my DD and has a good coat of wax on it.:p

you guys have some nice rides. These are what I have to wash.
rotated.jpg

6-9-07_2.jpg

sold both of these in the last year
DSCF0007.JPG

my wife drives a Navigator that I dont have any pictures of.

I don't care what you "mopar" guys say..... That Saleen "Stang" is BADD-ASS! :rock:

Nothing.... and I mean NOTHING sounds better than a Mustang.... NOTHING. (IMO, :eek: ;) :D )

Nice rides, Run. :rock:

The other three

Attachments

• 040906.5.jpg
    040906.5.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 033006.3.jpg
    033006.3.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 033006.6.jpg
    033006.6.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 27
  • PDR_0765.jpg
    PDR_0765.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 040906.4.jpg
    040906.4.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 090406.1.jpg
    090406.1.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 28
Pssstttt Jake it think it's a Roush Mustang!!! :p :star: :dancing:
Black1 said:
I don't care what you "mopar" guys say..... That Saleen "Stang" is BADD-ASS! :rock:

Nothing.... and I mean NOTHING sounds better than a Mustang.... NOTHING. (IMO, :eek: ;) :D )

Nice rides, Run. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back