Lets see your garages!

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just bought a house and it has a 2.5 garage that is attached to the house and a 30x40" shop in the back for me!

The ceiling is about 10' high I think and already has 2 outlets for welding (woot)

Basically i would love to see some of your garages and your ideas for my ship. I want it to be modern, and still functional.

I am going to mount 3/4" thick plywood insulate, and paint. I despise the look of the bare walls.

I have installed Ten 8 foot dual fluorescent lights in the ceiling already. Nice and bright now.

Here's how the shop looks in it's current state of disarray. Still unpacking!

I need to figure out a way to conceal these tanks, but make sure access to them is easy

Going to run additional air lines to the front of the garage so i'm not dragging lines all over the place

Going to build a welding table in this corner too

SO, id like to see your garages. I don't have buku dollars to spend, but i want it to look classy and functional at the same time. I need to buy a toolbox too.

it's a little tight

Years ago when I got the house

After I cleaned it up. Painted walls, installed floor tiles, cabinets.

Just hanging up some drywall (or painted wood) on the wallks and ceiling, and putting up some cabinets would turn that place around.

Last edited:
OB-WZ745_0412ga_J_20130409165230.jpg

It's still a work in progress..in my dreams that is.

That's not a garage, that's a museum!

My shop needs to be functional. A place to do work on my vehicles. Not just a pretty place to keep them cool and outta the sun ;)

Not much to see right now but I'm in the process of new construction of mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back