Lets see your garages!

There You Go.......

BMW.jpg

Not much to see right now but I'm in the process of new construction of mine.
. You guys are lucky. If I could get away with wood frame construction down here in south Fl, I would have a big one but unfortunately South Fl building codes won't allow because of darn hurricanes.

. You guys are lucky. If I could get away with wood frame construction down here in south Fl, I would have a big one but unfortunately South Fl building codes won't allow because of darn hurricanes.

Look into SIPS.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Sky. If you need a cheap toolbox a lot of people got $99 one here --> LINK. It is Cheap though...

I am keeping my eye out at the Sears outlet waiting for a good deal there.

Sky. If you need a cheap toolbox a lot of people got $99 one here --> LINK. It is Cheap though...

I am keeping my eye out at the Sears outlet waiting for a good deal there.

Ah, yeah that's too cheap for me.

I'll probably go with this toolbox from Harbor Freight Tools

Roller Cabinet - 44" Red Rolling Tool Cabinet w/ 13 Drawers

And,

Would a mod or admin, please remove all the phony garage pictures from my thread? I am genuinely looking for ideas for my garage not bs. :dontknow:

would show mine but its a disaster right now been cleaning out all my families crap for 2 years to get it to point its a workable/usable garage

My old garage and a couple of my current one... Will post up pics showing the inside of my current g'rage this weekend when I get back home. I've spent the last couple weeks setting it up to resemble a shop with new tools that I KNOW I just don't need..

Attachments

• Z 012.jpg
    Z 012.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3950.jpg
    IMG_3950.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 106
You guys are killing me here! I need to build a bigger garage.

I love the size of my shop. Having the extra garage up in the front of the house is really nice because that's where the Lincoln and chloes car sleep.

SRT10- is outside tho :(

Ha! I was looking at something similiar at the sears outlet
spin_prod_822797512
I have same exact box but in red with the top box also .I have found though the bigger the box and more shelves you get the more you start keeping things that you really don't need because you get to thinking I MIGHT need this one day .15 years later it will still be sitting there .:proud:

For storage I bought cheap surplus cabinet's. painted them black and rivited thin checker plate to fronts. Great for storing everything out of site.

Attachments

• IMG_1489 (2).jpg
    IMG_1489 (2).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0195 (2).jpg
    IMG_0195 (2).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 107
For storage I bought cheap surplus cabinet's. painted them black and rivited thin checker plate to fronts. Great for storing everything out of site.

That is a good idea. Id like to see close up pics of those cabinets if you can.

I do a little reloading in mine too:D

Attachments

• garage 1.jpg
    garage 1.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 147
  • garage 2.jpg
    garage 2.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I will post pictures of cabinets in morning. Just remember if you think you have enough electrical and air outlets ruffed in, add more! And dont forget to leave some on the ceiling for recoil cords, lights, air lines, speaker wires, cable ect. Good luck!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back