Lets see your garages!

image_zps6eca982d.jpg

I'm trying to get a job there lol, going to start doing their social media stuff and advertising for fun soon

These are a few years old and there is lots more added, but it gives the overall idea of what the shed looks like. And a few cars and trucks have been added as well.

These are a few years old and there is lots more added, but it gives the overall idea of what the shed looks like. And a few cars and trucks have been added as well.

What do you do for a living? If you don't mind answering.

Do these guys do any work in there garages? Or do they have professional cleaners come in? They have some awesome garages congrats guys! I'm sure you all worked hard for them.

We sell and service farm machinery. Pentagon Farm Centre

The Magnum is bagged, it's my brothers car nicked named Maggut.

There is many of cars, trucks, bikes, sleds, quads, etc that get worked on, chopped up, modded etc in our shed. And you can usually eat off the floor at the same time.

We sell and service farm machinery. Pentagon Farm Centre

The Magnum is bagged, it's my brothers car nicked named Maggut.

There is many of cars, trucks, bikes, sleds, quads, etc that get worked on, chopped up, modded etc in our shed. And you can usually eat off the floor at the same time.

I can totally vouch for this, I've had the honor of having yellow venom spend many of weeks at this "shed", actually months! Lol Tyler and his family are some amazing people with enormous hearts!! I'm proud to call them my friends and the "shed" is one amazing place to spend time at!
Thanks again the for amazing time spent there working on out trucks there :):rock::rock::rock:

The ULTIMATE "SHED" that I've had the honour to spend a lot of time at!! Amazing family with enormous hearts! :rock:

I can totally vouch for this, I've had the honor of having yellow venom spend many of weeks at this "shed", actually months! Lol Tyler and his family are some amazing people with enormous hearts!! I'm proud to call them my friends and the "shed" is one amazing place to spend time at!
Thanks again the for amazing time spent there working on out trucks there :):rock::rock::rock:

We had some good times with the two YF's side by side all dismantled didn't we! Almost time to do it again.......but I can't afford it, lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back