Lets see your garages!

Craigs #24 Shelby

Nice video of Craig jackson's garage. The number 24 Shelby 350 race car was a real race only car. Years ago his brother Brian Jackson raced the car in vintage SCCA races. He would pike me up at my shop in a Rolls Royce convertable and take me to his house to do annual tech inspections on the car in order to race. Brian who also lived in Paradise Valley also had a garage full of really neet collector cars. I guess Craig wound up with the car after his brother passed years ago. Lots of fond memories.

Nice video of Craig jackson's garage. The number 24 Shelby 350 race car was a real race only car. Years ago his brother Brian Jackson raced the car in vintage SCCA races. He would pike me up at my shop in a Rolls Royce convertable and take me to his house to do annual tech inspections on the car in order to race. Brian who also lived in Paradise Valley also had a garage full of really neet collector cars. I guess Craig wound up with the car after his brother passed years ago. Lots of fond memories.

Long time no hear Murray! Did you ever make that insane NO2 system active?

garage

Just the beginning of my new garage. 30x32x12 pole barn. Amish built. Got the excavating done this weekend. Hopefully get the proper permits (BUll$hit) and get started mid Jan.

Attachments

• IMG_5630.JPG
    IMG_5630.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5631.JPG
    IMG_5631.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5632.JPG
    IMG_5632.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 20
My hate is strong, but it's only caused by jealousy. :D

I wish I could have something like that for my truck but a garage that size is a luxury here in the city.

Ill trade ya the MD winters for the Cali winters! haha

I have 3 acres, so space isn't an issue. Most of it is woods though, and clearing that isn't cheap.

Truly that is about all we have going for us here in California now. After years of drought, almost unaffordable cost of living, and laughable politics... It's sadly come down to the weather being the best part of this state.

garage is done

Amish completed the garage in 4 days. 1 of those days were digging the footers. Turned out great. Concrete is in now (no pic of that). Im waiting on my driveway to be finished, and then I plan on epoxying the floor and moving stuff in!

30x32x12. 4 windows, 2 12x10 garage doors, 1 36"entry door. All metal. Kit came from Lancaster PA. Place called Holland Supply if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5912.JPG
    IMG_5912.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5918.JPG
    IMG_5918.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5934.JPG
    IMG_5934.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5938.JPG
    IMG_5938.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5953.JPG
    IMG_5953.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5986.JPG
    IMG_5986.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6040.JPG
    IMG_6040.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 91
Amish completed the garage in 4 days. 1 of those days were digging the footers. Turned out great. Concrete is in now (no pic of that). Im waiting on my driveway to be finished, and then I plan on epoxying the floor and moving stuff in!

30x32x12. 4 windows, 2 12x10 garage doors, 1 36"entry door. All metal. Kit came from Lancaster PA. Place called Holland Supply if anyone is interested.

The important question is, how much?

Is it me or does that chevy look nothing like a horse and buggy?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back