Lighted Grille Emblem (2006)

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, so on Tuesday I started this, and I finally finished today. I really wish I had writted a write-up, but I didn't think about it until I was half-way into it.

I'll let the pic speak for themselves. Enjoy.

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2063.jpg

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2066.jpg

I'm out! I gotta go do the Mother's Day thing. . . . :D

As always.... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That is HOT! Very, very nice! That must look great at night!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Looks great...but I would bet that if you have that on at night, while driving you will be cited for illegal lights. Most states inhibit red or blue lights facing forward on vehicles...I hope not.

That is sweet!! :rock: Life Prof said, hopefully you don't get written up for it. Guess you can just turn it off if you're behind a cop.

That looks great.
We need to know how you did it. Or do you want to make me one? :D

That rememinds me on my 94 Cobra back in the day, I put a blue LED inside the cobra where the eye was. I connected it to the alarm so it would flash when armed.

Now THAT is cool!!! Jealous as hell down here lol. I can foresee a white light Bat logo in the near future for the BATRAM. Don't hold out, share!! :D :D :D

It's the great attention to such little details that make all the difference. That's just TOO sweet.

Dam that is a bad ass idea i am so gonna steal it :D :p you gotta give us info on this mod :rock: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back