Lighted Grille Emblem (2006)

Stagethree said:
Looks great!:rock:

Just don't run with it on.:dontknow:

I'd be taking with Mr. Officer in a hartbeat because of the red light.:(

I talked with my neighbor last night (head of the traffic division) he said as long as it it not brighter then the turn/head lights should be ok. Oh and as long as it doesn't blink.

But also said it depends on the state you live in.:eek:

I'm here, sorry guys. . . :eek:

I'm going to do my best to do a write-up sometime in the near future. It's going to be kinda hard since it's already put together and I won't/don't have any pics of the actual process. Hopefully I can keep you all from making as many trips to Home Depot/Radio Shack as I did.

Lastly, it's not as bright at the pictures make it out to be. You can barely see it in the daytime, but it has a nice little glow at a night. I could stand for it to be a tad brighter since most car shows are in the daytime. It's definitely not brighter than the marker lights though, so I'm not too worried about The Fuzz. I do plan on pulling it apart and upgrading the LEDs. Those little bastards are deceiving. I thought it was going to be bright enough, but out in the sunlight it isn't.

GriffsSRT said:
I talked with my neighbor last night (head of the traffic division) he said as long as it it not brighter then the turn/head lights should be ok. Oh and as long as it doesn't blink.

That is informative!

Need to check here in Illinois...just found out on another thread that they can impound my truck if I don't have wipers!!!

GriffsSRT said:

Down here you're not allowed white at the rear (only for reverse lights) or red in the front (for obvious reasons). :D

We want info!! :p :congrats:

Last edited:
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif

Now that's thinkin with your dipstick Jimmy!!!
Trick bro...:rock:

NBT said:
Now that's thinkin with your dipstick Jimmy!!!
Trick bro...:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would not dare ticket anyone for such a kick ass mod! The only thing you would drive away with if i pulled ya over is a high-five!

And direct orders to make me one, Sneaky Pete style...with blue lights.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back