Lighted Grille Emblem (2006)

Where you get the emblem? or is that a 3rd brake light off a 03 and newer viper?

Hey, I have an idea. You can do a write up when you make mine :D

Come on, ya gotta tell how you did it.

Roz I want pics of that at night! That would look slick I hope you have it wired on a seperate switch.

blackviper said:
Very cool! So who makes them and how much?

He made that! Many curse words in the ol Garage. I never knew how particular he was until I watched him make this bad boy

That is fkn trick..............:congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: .............:rock: :D :rock:

Nice mod man! What if you could do that on the side of the front doors where the SRT emblem is OR on the front fenders and incorporate into the turn signals so they blink with them? hmm. I've seen that emblem on the viper gts as a third brake light

WOW I love the lighted emblem. I was thinking along the same lines but wanted to do a lit up SRT lettering behind the front grille. Get us some night pics Jimi!!!!

Roz . When does the mass production start...Put me on the list 1st. Really nice job there....of course it will have to fit on an 2005

Last edited:
Okay... Time to stop the madness Jimi... WTF are you and when canyou make one the the tailgate emblem?

TREKER said:
Okay... Time to stop the madness Jimi... WTF are you and when canyou make one the the tailgate emblem?

that would be sweet!!!! :rock: :rock:

WizzySRT10 said:
Where you get the emblem? or is that a 3rd brake light off a 03 and newer viper?

thats what i was thinkin it was :dontknow:

Looks very similar to the 3rd brake light. Maybe used the fangs part of it (found on ebay), but replaced the red lens with a clear/smoked plexi. Also looks to be lit from the top with LED's.
Not sure on the size of the Viper 3rd brake light either.
Might need to start a new project.

Last edited:
walbert said:
Looks very similar to the 3rd brake light. Maybe used the fangs part of it (found on ebay), but replaced the red lens with a clear/smoked plexi. Also looks to be lit from the top with LED's.
Not sure on the size of the Viper 3rd brake light either.
Might need to start a new project.

The Viper third brake light is almost the same size as the RAM logo on the tailgates. I took that logo off and cut a hole to fit in the third brake light, they are the same size.

ccfeyh said:
The Viper third brake light is almost the same size as the RAM logo on the tailgates. I took that logo off and cut a hole to fit in the third brake light, they are the same size.

You have a viper 3rd brake light cut into your tailgate?

Roz,
still holding out on us? :dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back