lightning getting spanked on the street by a 10

1fast10 said:
Faster of the 2, but this title rests in australia now.

i should wash your mouth out with soap!!!! its an el camino, not a REAL truck!!! hahaha

Haha yeah that damn thing :mad: its all good though.

Hey Dusten you coming to the SMGP lightning race even December 11th at Cecil Ga? Supposed to be nearly 30 lightings i think, imma bring some kinda dodge and see if i can get a kill or 2 :aetsch:

Psycho Mythic said:

Hey Dusten you coming to the SMGP lightning race even December 11th at Cecil Ga? Supposed to be nearly 30 lightings i think, imma bring some kinda dodge and see if i can get a kill or 2 :aetsch:

I will be off the coast of africa somewhere, chasing pirates in December. And besides, Georgia is a helluva trek for a truck as slow as mine.

Faster of the 2, but this title rests in australia now.[/QUOTE]

i should wash your mouth out with soap!!!! its an el camino, not a REAL truck!!! hahaha[/QUOTE]
Regardless of what you call it, its a neat rig. I have sitten in them at dealerships and if I lived there I would totally own one.

Psycho Mythic said:

50 plus atm... hope mine is ready I want to make this badly.

Seems something of the few parts left on the truck that are stock dealing with fuel have been pissed lately with this cooler weather, those are good for 650 rwhp...

spyder1337 said:
Seems something of the few parts left on the truck that are stock dealing with fuel have been pissed lately with this cooler weather, those are good for 650 rwhp...
No sweat Bobby, my truck is ALL stock with just a little shot. Lets do it.:burnout:

Psycho Mythic said:
Lol nah they've got alot more than a rearend to fix :marchmellow:
Looks like I will be able to be there with a great rear end, my local co. says he can work with the axles and Detroit Locker I got from Dom.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

FATJACK said:
Looks like I will be able to be there with a great rear end, my local co. says he can work with the axles and Detroit Locker I got from Dom.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:
Awesome! Glad to hear buddy, imma try and have some 4:56's thown in before i get down there, then maybe i can hang with the stock L's :itsme: :elefant:

Psycho Mythic said:
Awesome! Glad to hear buddy, imma try and have some 4:56's thown in before i get down there, then maybe i can hang with the stock L's :itsme: :elefant:
youll still look like a ricer in a dakota:D whats with all the self love pics on facebook?:D

eddie102870 said:
youll still look like a ricer in a dakota:D whats with all the self love pics on facebook?:D
Hey dont be hating, all those self-love pics pull more va-jayjay than you could imagine, and i mean some beautiful va-jayjay ;)

I'm having so much fun with my 10!!! I just bought it about 5 weeks ago, it's the best truck I ever owned hands down! I plan on getting a few mods on it soon & hope to run in the 12's with my '05 RC.
If someone talks $h!T to me about beating my 10, I just tell them I'll race them with my fast truck! lol
I love telling people my street truck has 505 hp. & my other truck has 2400 hp....

Here's my '93 Ford SVT Turbo Lightning that runs in the 7's!!!
Picture of old paint job
h5.jpg

rv-14.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back