lined up with a Titan.....

Big B's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey folks, got to race a quad cab titan today at the track... he hunted me down and wanted to run...he had DR's and some other bolt ons..he hung tuff till about the 60ft mark then i started pullin on him pretty good....have video but the ending is hard to make out.....hope it works....
http://media.putfile.com/srt-10-vs-nissan-titan

Now this is the kind of Kill story that should be posted. Totally the right thing, with no negative connotations!

Nice job!

Good kill BJ. :elefant: My company commander has one, and we were messin around on the street a few days ago. They're nice trucks... but it's just not a 10:rock:

Good kill,
I guess,even with DRs.They can't hang with a ten!!!!!:D

times when i raced the titan where not my best but not far off...13.62 @102.77.....the second race i got a subaru 4 door with the turbo, those things are pretty quick...but with him i set personal best's in time and speed...2nd numbers were 13.40 @ 103.79mph....:rock: track was super crowed again so only 2 runs were got..but had a blast and the guy in the titan was a cool guy, he was so happy he got a 14.3 pass lmao.....hopefully in the next few months i can get those cats outta there and get some dr's and maybe get my 60' under 2 seconds....

Good Kill....love hearing the kids cheer their dad on...very cool..:rock: :burnout:

bikertat said:
Good Kill....love hearing the kids cheer their dad on...very cool..:rock: :burnout:

was gonna say the same thing:) come on VIPER!!

bikertat said:
yea man that was the best part, first time my boys got to see me race and man they were stoked...:rock: they love the truck....

Great kill and best of all you put a foriegn POS in it's place....I hear all the time how american trucks cant stand up to the new Nissans & Toyotas...:elefant: :rock:

I think you need a meaner helmet! That thing looks like what I wore in the 70s on my mini bike! ;)

:rock: :rock: :rock: great run :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back