Losing the Dogs

Black1 said:
A Rottie, a Pit..... now all you need is a Shep and a Dobie to "Collect all 4", Ken! :D :rock:

Chanel is absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have her, but Miss Kitty is .....well.... ummm.... "Special" and doesn't like animals very much. :eek: I wouldn't want her to get hurt (Chanel, that is... LOL! ;) )

Heh..Heh... no kidding. She just met the neighbors Dobie... they really hit it off. Shot some vid, but I can't get it uploaded to Photobucket...some xml extension issue:dontknow:
I need more hours in a day...:eek: ;) :slug: :D

Moving sucks
Way to much to still get done and the Bucs effin lost. Ken she looks great buddy, I wish Earl would chime in today and let us know how Basco is

Demon 8 said:
Moving sucks
Way to much to still get done and the Bucs effin lost. Ken she looks great buddy, I wish Earl would chime in today and let us know how Basco is

I talked to Earl this morning...and Basco was doing fine. I will give him a shout tomorrow, and post up...unless he gets the chance to break away to the PC...;) :dontknow: :p :marchmellow:

Everything is going well at "kennel Liebich" this am. I was awoken by a slurp on the face, and a tail beatin' on the neck....she has taken over the bed and the couch, so I think she officially feels comfortable.

Ok James...here is the deal...
Chanel is an absolute sweetheart...but three will be too many dogs for us...:eek: Dakota is about crippled (from his arthritis) from trying to keep up with Chanel...they started playing right out of the gate this morning...and he will just keep aggrivating his shoulder despite his pain....then he pays for it.:eek:
SO... Chanel is going on a ride this Thursday...to a wonderful home in N. Florida...to her new owners EMT/SRT (Travis) and family:rock: We will be taking her up in The Itch's 10...and she will have two new buddies and a loving family.:rock: :rock: In the meantime, were going to enjoy her company for the remainder of the week.:D
We would have loved to keep her, but this will be best.

Brother
I understand and think Travis will be thrilled. I am glad you can testify to her loving ways and it also shows me she will have no problem showing new people love.
Thanks again
James

I am thrilled to be giving Chanel a great home. We have a big back yard, an English bulldog(Bailey), and a Cocker Spaniel(Buffy) and a beta fish named Michael Phelps. Krystal was a little hesitant at first until I told her the reason James couldn't keep her. Then she was glad to help. Chanel will make the GTG even more fun and will make some memorable GTG pics.

EMT/SRT said:
I am thrilled to be giving Chanel a great home. We have a big back yard, an English bulldog(Bailey), and a Cocker Spaniel(Buffy) and a beta fish named Michael Phelps. Krystal was a little hesitant at first until I told her the reason James couldn't keep her. Then she was glad to help. Chanel will make the GTG even more fun and will make some memorable GTG pics.
she drink beer?:D better keep stinker away from her

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back